Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this shows that when he's able to answer something he will. That's obviously not the case with Bronco. Good luck with that Tremor.
I mean, it's being way held up by chips now. I can't buy a vehicle right now!
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did I blame him?
No you didn't blame him. You did make it sound like his replies mean nothing when all he has to work with is what Ford gives him. Many here are begging for news then when they get it and doesn't meet their requirements are all set to shoot the messenger. It's no wonder we have so few sources now compared to a year ago.

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Tadel001

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘87 Defender 110 RHD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the record, I posted a mildly supportive comment for Levine and then an hour later I got a text saying my Bronco arrived at the dealer... Coincidence? Tomorrow will be a good day. Sorry for those in the wasteland. My view is now tainted.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I mean, it's being way held up by chips now. I can't buy a vehicle right now!
That's why I passed. I wanted to buy before summer is over and felt I couldn't wait for the Tremor.

Sponsored

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There is a grip at work that makes (for a donation) full grain alcohol pineapple moonshine, and in the bottles are diced up pieces of pineapple. Best thing I've ever had. You can just take like 4 pineapple cubes and put them on ice cream and catch a mean buzz. Real game changer.

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm reading page 6 of this thread and the only info was from Mike Levine saying an update is coming. I read another over 30 page thread and the only news was PremierDrum telling us issues exist. The rest is whining and complaining. Can't we do any better than to try and blame everyone in sight because Ford is trying to fix the issues and taking longer than people want?
I mean... It's not like we have much else to talk about on here right now. Certainly can't talk about working on, driving, or upgrading our Broncos we don't have

MrOzMan

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gee people. There is a global supply chain crisis going on right now. You want answers they can’t give you because they don’t know when all the parts will be there. Their suppliers don’t know when they can ship all the parts because their raw materials don’t show up to them when they’re supposed to. It’s happening across just about every manufacturing company in every industry! It’s frustrating, but hardly the end of the world.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No you didn't blame him. You did make it sound like his replies mean nothing when all he has to work with is what Ford gives him. Many here are begging for news then when they get it and doesn't meet their requirements are all set to shoot the messenger. It's no wonder we have so few sources now compared to a year ago.
All I originally commented on was how he always says the same thing which gives us no sense of a timeline. You’re just arguing with yourself at this point.

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

#onsoapbox

I disagree. Not answering a question, or answering it more vaguely than desired, isn't lying. Lying is answering with deliberately false or misleading information.

I am just sensitive to people maligning another's character that way. You may not agree with the way Mike Levine does his job, but calling a person a liar because you don't like the way he's doing his job isn't cool.

I don't know him, so I have no way of knowing his character, but I don't believe you do either. The world would be a better place if we didn't attack human beings this way. It just struck me as a mean-spirited comment with no place on a forum that exists to build a community.

#offsoapbox
I'm sure he's not a liar and I hear he's a solid guy but he doesn't seem to be telling the whole truth. Today he's telling people they're on hold for quality checks and implies they'll ship soon but we have it on good authority the checks are done and these things might be sitting at Dirt Mountain for months, waiting for a top solution. Maybe he doesn't know what's really happening at MAP?

I don't know that he/Ford can tell unscheduled builds much more than they already have but when you provide a tracker and say production will take a few days then 6 weeks go by, you DO owe the buyer some kind of basic explanation and rough ETA, even if it's conservative and won't look good. The bad batch buyers really are being treated like mushrooms.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Should reservation and order holders reasonably expect occasional updates when things are clearly going off the rails? Sure. Is the communication from Ford on this shamefully sub-par? Oh yes. Is this a frustrating time for most of us? Absolutely. Is it even more mind-blowingly frustrating for the #badbatchers? Hell yes! Does this automatically mean that Mike Levine is an evil liar who is sadistically withholding information from us for his own sick twisted pleasure? If any of you said yes to that then you need to go get help.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm sure he's not a liar and I hear he's a solid guy but he doesn't seem to be telling the whole truth. Today he's telling people they're on hold for quality checks and implies they'll ship soon but we have it on good authority the checks are done and these things might be sitting at Dirt Mountain for months, waiting for a top solution. Maybe he doesn't know what's really happening at MAP?

I don't know that he/Ford can tell unscheduled builds much more than they already have but when you provide a tracker and say production will take a few days then 6 weeks go by, you DO owe the buyer some kind of basic explanation and rough ETA, even if it's conservative and won't look good. The bad batch buyers really are being treated like mushrooms.
That seems like a good example of why he has to be vague. The situation is in such flux that something said now may be different by tomorrow. I believe he also has to read from script that Ford provides. He isn't free to give some details if he knows them without Ford approval or speak his own mind on the situation.

OP
OP
tjnoffy

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP here. So just some info since starting this thread...

My dealer (my first cousin) texted me a photo of the CO Wildtrak mannequin she just got in. See below.

This got us to texting about my OBX Sasquatch order. Originally ordered the body color modular roof, but switched to soft top when everyone else did. She has it as 99 because, even though it has constraints (2.7L and Sas), she doesn't want it built before the hard top connections are being put in soft tops. Will change my code in early Sept. She has no word on my constraints being lifted yet.

Tried to talk her into selling me her mannequin, since it's the right color, but no go. Has to keep it for min 7 months. Small dealership, so she needs to show it off anyway.

Anyway, below is the text string with about my thoughts on my order and what Ford isn't doing right regarding comms. Ignore typos, and keep in mind that she's as in the dark about a lot of this as we are. Dealers don't necessarily get much info from Ford. Case in point, she heard from the driver that MAP was going to be possibly shut down for a week this month, which was news to her, but something we heard about a while ago.

Ford Bronco Mike Levine's non-answer... or is it? Screenshot_20210811-225330_Message+

Ford Bronco Mike Levine's non-answer... or is it? Screenshot_20210811-225406_Message+

Ford Bronco Mike Levine's non-answer... or is it? Screenshot_20210811-225638_Message+

Ford Bronco Mike Levine's non-answer... or is it? Screenshot_20210811-225754_Message+

Ford Bronco Mike Levine's non-answer... or is it? Screenshot_20210811-225926_Message+

Ford Bronco Mike Levine's non-answer... or is it? Screenshot_20210811-225944_Message+

Ford Bronco Mike Levine's non-answer... or is it? 36877

Nice looking truck!
Sponsored

Last edited: