First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@Gatone13 Can you grab a picture of how the roof rails are mounted in the back please? Wondering if we could take the roof off completely or in panels and still have the rails mounted.
Looks like panels slide out from under rail. I'd say yes.
Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] 20200718_201552

20200718_201714.jpg
Sponsored

Gatone13

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I need everyone’s help on this. I’m severely colorblind and I’m between cactus grey and Area 51. The color I want is whatever is closest to cement grey offered on Toyota’s. Can someone please point me to the right color or the one closest to it.
In person. Cactus

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That CG image looks like Beach Barbie Blue, (not to be confused with Beach Barbie Blew), we need real color examples.
Agree! I think you're close in the color as I think that color is the Velocity Blue from the Ford website. Antimatter is darker blue, Area 51 as more teal and Cactus Gray as a very light light greenish gray color. I think the Bronco in the parking lot was an Oxford White ... that probably needed some cleaning from all the testing.

Attachments

Sponsored

scrapple

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the Cactus Grey is similar to Seafoam Yeti color in person, I am going that route (beach vehicle most of the time).

Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] yetiseafoam

Gatone13

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If the Cactus Grey is similar to Seafoam Yeti color in person, I am going that route (beach vehicle most of the time).

yetiseafoam.jpg
Close.. you got the right idea with that tint. Maybe mix that 50 50 with toyota cement

Sponsored

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

monday motivation....... every time we get new photos of the bronco out n about i am reminded-
Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] bronco_do_it_for_her

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've got 'em and they are great. Helps from having to throw a leg up and pull yourself into the truck. Glad to hear it sounds as though they are an option.
Ford Bronco Video: 3 Broncos at Different Heights and Roof Rack on 2 Door [Updated WIth More Photos Including Cactus Gray] bronco_do_it_for_her
Fantastic looking ride there! Is that the mesh top you have on it? If so, how does that hold up driving around town? Highway?

sleepy floyd

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fantastic looking ride there! Is that the mesh top you have on it? If so, how does that hold up driving around town? Highway?
Thank you! The mesh top is great, only issue is that my soundbar interferes with it a bit so it gets a bit scrunched in the back. It gets nice and tight, enough for highway driving for sure.