Sponsored

Livestream to discuss tops at 5:00 Eastern today!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do we have an ETA for group 2 to actually take delivery? Let’s say they will all be delivered before 2022?
Surely you jest...

Self-appointed King of Dirt Mountain!
Sponsored

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Q1 2022 huh? This is sounding repetitive. This is based on best case scenario. Tell me, how many times has Ford been ON TIME in this process? I wanted to replace a Jeep with a Bronco.. but maybe it will have to be Jeep with a Jeep. It is approaching the time I take my BL 2 door order to Jeep, get the closest approximation, and see who comes up with a vehicle first. I guess you could say I am “actively starting” to reach out to other manufacturers.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Re: color availability
"They've heard that feedback and are taking that back to their teams"

If Google/Android taught me anything, that answer means "we're pretending to give a shit about your concerns, but we're going to continue doing what we want"

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They should already know whether or not they can produce tops efficiently, if they have not even completed the redesign and testing, then they are more incompetent than I ever imagined possible.
They already screwed up their first try. They have two try’s left. I said this in another post. I feel that they’re over estimating so they can come back and say good news everything is ahead of schuedule don’t come to Dearborn with pitch forks and torches.

Amubu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Remember the heritage edition F150 in 2004? It was just so they could use up the remaining inventory of older body style and parts... I feel like the Heritage edition bronco is just going to be synonymous with "I was supposed to have a 2021" and they won't have any 2022 features.

That's my guess, cause that's about all I can expect from Ford at this point as a very disappointed 2021 2dr badlands sas 2.7 Lux tow pkg July 14 (but within the first 24 hrs of announcement) reservation holder.

I'd have been happy with a soft top option but 2dr owners apparently don't matter to Ford.

Omwil297

Base
First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 xj
Your Bronco Model
Base
2022 4runner it seems it will be

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They need to lay out everything for MY 22 out on the table. They want to be all secretive about these colors and special editons. Let people make informed decisions.
My view, if you have a four door ordered in a color that we think is gone in 22 (I.e., AMB, VB, or Rapid Red), you should strongly consider either what other color you do want, or a soft top in 21. You have about a month to decide, but the longer you wait, the less 2021s remain to be scheduled.

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Personally I like that they said if you have an issued VIN you will be getting a 2021MY. I was really beginning to doubt that. If I didn't have a VIN I would definitely be switching to a soft top right now and then buy the MOD top in 2023.
I didn't watch it yet. Did they say we were getting the Bronco in 2021, or did they say we were getting a MY 2021? As many people have said, it's going to be crappy to get a 2021 Bronco in 2022.

Omwil297

Base
First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 xj
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wait for the 2023, it’s going to be epic.
That's what I worry about I like the Idea that the current gen seems about as easy to work on as my XJ

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just emailed my local Jeep dealership about a Wrangler Sahara .... please somebody talk me out of it????
Sponsored