Sponsored

Livestream to discuss tops at 5:00 Eastern today!

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was perfect. Thanks for posting this. Next month we find out all the new options for MY22, sweet! That’s the only silver lining to be had today.
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2022 4runner it seems it will be
Dude, you don't want that future POS. Rumors are even that it may be full independent suspension. I personally find this hard to believe, but never know with late ass, old ass Toyota; they're flaccid.

The approach and breakover angle will be just as bad as it is now and if you want a 4 runner, you've had 13 years of the same trash to buy it. I don't even consider that thing in the same class, but if that's what you want, I'll respect that.

Your heart wants this Bronco like all the rest of us and you/we won't be happy until we have it. Shame how Ford can just kill a good dream though..... 😔

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Esteban said they heard multiple times about the colors and they will work on getting us a finalized color palette ASAP.
They are not going to reveal the three new colors until they reveal the new models. This will most likely be at the Dream Cruise two weeks from now.

NorthCoast

Outer Banks
First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Freedom Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don’t do it. I just test drove a Wildtrak and Wrangler today. Waiting on the Bronco.
Rather dance with the devil I know? I will regret it but as a 5/21 reservation and 6/21 order, I"m doomed unless I join the dark side :( By the way I've owned 9 Jeeps and 0 Fords ...

Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t do it. I just test drove a Wildtrak and Wrangler today. Waiting on the Bronco.
Yaa there is no comparison. I also got lucky today to see a Wildtrack demo on the dealer lot as I was passing a dealer near the airport. I was early to the airport, a true miracle, pleasantly surprised by a Cactus Gray Wildtrack. I ordered a Badlands, Cactus, sas, 2.7, so it was a perfect Bronco to test drive. I almost threw my money at the salesman…

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm out camping with 1 bar so I couldn't keep up. Has there been a recap? If my Bronco will be sitting on dirt mountain until early next year I'm still going to buy it but I need a vehicle to hold me over.

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rather dance with the devil I know? I will regret it but as a 5/21 reservation and 6/21 order, I"m doomed unless I join the dark side :( By the way I've owned 9 Jeeps and 0 Fords ...
I’m the same. 5/21 Reservation and 6/29 order. It’s all depends on the type of build and those above you on the dealer list. I’m waiting it out and I need a vehicle now.

My suggestion, find a demo before deciding.

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yaa there is no comparison. I also got lucky today to see a Wildtrack demo on the dealer lot as I was passing a dealer near the airport. I was early to the airport, a true miracle, pleasantly surprised by a Cactus Gray Wildtrack. I ordered a Badlands, Cactus, sas, 2.7, so it was a perfect Bronco to test drive. I almost threw my money at the salesman…
I’m going to change my order to the very same, if my dealer gives me a chance. They told me a Wildtrak was the only way to get a hard top, what a joke.

Sponsored

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Lot rot is also part of the gig but to me, that is not acceptable. Especially for my new $60k rig that I've had reserved for over a year and SPECIAL ORDERED.

Ford needs to come up with a better solution for us 2,000-3,000 built vehicles sitting out in the Michigan elements. Degradation of paint, plastic dash, seals, etc is a real issue, especially when the vehicle is stored outside in the sun in very hot and humid (and in a few months very cold and humid) temperatures.

I understand and can empathize with the waiting, constraints, and pandemic impacts... but @Ford Motor Company choosing the cheap and lazy solution with our built rigs is bullshit. Just send them to us and let us deal with the recall process when it is available.
Furthermore, vehicles that have been delivered to a dealer are sitting in a CONCRETE parking lot, not in the middle of an active gravel quarry with heavy equipment kicking up rocks on the new paint work or summer thunderstorms blasting it with 60MPH worth of kicked up rocks and hailstones. They are also started and moved on a regular basis. And that isn't even going into the rodents living in the field chowing down on the tasty soy-based wiring and making homes in the HVAC systems with the foam from the seats.

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Livestream:

Hey guys, so this has been going on in the background for the past 24 hours, and now that we have a time *somewhat* set in stone I wanted to loop y'all in. There is going to be a live stream to discuss the announcement, and what's happening going forward. Bronco Nation was nice enough to invite me to represent Bronco6G and our concerns, so I wanted to open up the floor to you guys for anything you want me to address. It sounds like also joining us on the stream will be Mitchell Watts from Town and Country TV, Will from @forgeoverland (Bronco Ambassador) David from Bronco Nation, and a Ford rep as well to hash things out. I've of course got thoughts of my own, but wanted to know what you guys want to be addressed specifically, and I will do my best to get answers! I will edit this with a link once I have it.

Right off the bat, the main *Question* that I have gotten is about color availability so people can start planning their '22 model year build. I want to be able to have a productive conversation, so any questions that have not been answered yet let me know and hopefully I'll be able to get them addressed!
Thank you. I just watched the live stream. I am 100% invested into my Bronco build and will wait it all out. Ford and the rest of the team are doing their best…

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm out camping with 1 bar so I couldn't keep up. Has there been a recap? If my Bronco will be sitting on dirt mountain until early next year I'm still going to buy it but I need a vehicle to hold me over.
Your Bronco will get parole from Dirt Mountain on a First placed in Incarceration, First out to the MAP halfway house some time in October. A new top will get installed, then it will go through a round of QC and then shipped off to your dealer.

"October" was the answer to most of the questions today as far as when new tops would get installed on the Dirt Mountain 2200 as well as replacement tops being shipped to dealers for the Broncos who escaped to the wild before the barn door got shut. No clarifications on which part of October.

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would be nice to know:
-how many MIC top Broncos have been delivered
-how many MIC Broncos are built and sitting at MAP
-how many of the new MIC tops they expect to be made per day

Then we can get an idea of how long it’s gonna take them to get through them all. “October” is vague at best. If they can provide an accurate timeline for groups 1&2 in September that’d be nice

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your Bronco will get parole from Dirt Mountain on a First placed in Incarceration, First out to the MAP halfway house some time in October. A new top will get installed, then it will go through a round of QC and then shipped off to your dealer.

"October" was the answer to most of the questions today as far as when new tops would get installed on the Dirt Mountain 2200 as well as replacement tops being shipped to dealers for the Broncos who escaped to the wild before the barn door got shut. No clarifications on which part of October.
Thanks. So best case with shipping I'll see it in November, more likely December, maybe even January, since it just hit dirt mountain this week.

Yep, time to look for a 4 wheeled conveyance. The bike isn't going to be an option that long.
Sponsored