First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
After pricing out Rubicons and Gladiators today and they coming in at least $5k above what my BDSquatch + mid, MIC, tow comes in at I am just fine to hold on until 2022 or possibly 2023.

Knowing Ford's track record with releases I definitely didn't want to be the first so I held my reservation for quite sometime before converting it, unfortunately that is going to put my 2022 order in peril and I might actually end up with a 2023MY.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncoT

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No one ever said you could change models and still have price protection for your MY22 or MY23.
This brings up a good point. How will B&P handle price protection? Orders after 3/19 will not be price protected. Those prices my friends are going up. Bigly. 2 price books? Different B&P access point?

Another point, companies try to hide or veil their markup. Fine, customers can see MSRP increases, but they don’t like it being easy to do a line by line comparison because it gives competitors insight in to their pricing strategy and customer leverage in negotiations. I know this because I’ve managed it.

Last edited:

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would not be counting on AMB for next year, my forum friend.

What would you say to this? Consider it "AMB v2.notsucking"

2022-mustang-colors-sample-oil-slick-3.jpg

2022-mustang-colors-sample-oil-slick-2.jpg
oil slick blue purple.jpg
I put my daughter and son on a three way call when deciding color choice. I had already sent non CGI pics of Bronco colors to both of them in a group text. They are 25 and 22 years old but both moved out of state and left me a single empty nester. I basically told them that one of you may inherit this car so what color do you think? It was actually a pretty spirited debate. AMB came out as the okay maybe I can live with it pick. It was my son's first choice though. So now what?

Is that the rumored oil slick blue on the GT 500?

I think that may be the choice for 2022 if I am given the choice.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would not bet on seeing that B&P before October but I learned that lesson once before. Maybe Ford learned this time.

Sponsored

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know, times are rough and how dare you and all that. Next month I’ll be able to overhaul my spec any way I want. I already plan on changes (like upgrading to Lux). I plan to price out all models from OBX up. Some hopes:

likely:
1. MIC added to the accessories… and priced.
2. Colors. Green and maybe something else surprising?
3. Warthog. I won’t get one, but want to see it. Levine is pretty much confirming.

long shots:
4. Interior color changes. I’m hoping for light MGV. Others want black on all trims.
5. More wheel and/or tire options. I like the BL standard wheels, but would consider an upgrade if priced right.

surprises: ?
cuz it's the only thing to be excited about...there are no other options :)

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm a WILDTRAC, lux, 2.7L, tow pkg.......so yes I will be a my22/23. If you stay with the build build you have now you have price protection....yes? If not you will pay all the price increases........no? Don't get me wrong bc I'm all in on the bronco....buttttt, how can we believe anything Ford puts on their B&P site?

MoochMan

Badlands
First Name
Carmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 BMW R9T Pure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly, it's sucks but it's nice too because all I can think about is that 7MT with the Sasquatch hopefully paired with the 2.7 and GREEN! Give it to me
[ BL-MIC-High-7MT-High-RaceRed ]

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This brings up a good point. How will B&P handle price protection? Orders after 3/19 will not be price protected. Those prices my friends are going up. Bigly. 2 price books? Different B&P access point?
Supposedly Ford is working on a transfer tool from '21 to '22 conversions so that should keep the price protection. Doesn't matter for B&P because it's just for fun.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not looking forward to however much ford increases the price on the Base.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

there was a statement about being contacted by your dealer. I think pricing will be handled at that level, not at Ford. Time to see how many dealers follow through with the 'Price Protection' guarantee.

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ya know, for those of us unscheduled without VINs if you just kinda try to forget the last year of Bronco stuff and act like it didn't happen. Think of it as just starting right now since a lot of us officially can't do anything about it anyway (Wildtraks & 2 Doors)... B&P opens next month! Wooo! lol and green will be a color and maybe a nice yellow. And some cool editions and roof racks for Wildtraks! And the big news, slide out tailgate! Yeehaw.

Also, I don't think B&P is gonna be delayed and all that like last time because it already exists and has been around for a year. They're only adding a few things to it. There's a chance that, if you imagine this as the official start of the new Bronco (everything else was beta testing), this might feel like a much smoother release where we get a mostly working B&P on time and then ordering and then builds and delivery within a reasonable time after that. It might feel like it was supposed to a year ago.

It sucks not to have gotten a Bronco already having reserved over a year ago but it is kinda nice knowing now that it's 22 no matter what. So might as well get excited about a 22. 21 is out of sight out of mind.

If I have to post this again in a year for 2023...😑...I won't.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We know the tops are FUBAR’d so my only hope is for better MGV interior options on Badlands or for the special editions to have good interior options and that they’re not crazily priced
Sponsored