Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interested in getting full body PPF, was checking out Xpel's site, clicked on authorized installer closest to me ( which wasn't really all that close ) and requested a quote.

$9800 :oops: is what they came back with. for 8mil if I wanted to go with thicker 10Mil for better trail protection would be an additional 20%

So is this one place just crazy expensive.. or is that an accurate price?

Also what is a decent time frame for installation, they said would need the vehicle for a little over a week to get it done.

This didn't include any paint correction , ceramic coating or anything like that either, this was just the film.
Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Super car type $$$ needed

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interested in getting full body PPF, was checking out Xpel's site, clicked on authorized installer closest to me ( which wasn't really all that close ) and requested a quote.

$9800 :oops: is what they came back with. for 8mil if I wanted to go with thicker 10Mil for better trail protection would be an additional 20%

Also what is a decent time frame for installation, they said would need the vehicle for a little over a week to get it done.

This didn't include any paint correction , ceramic coating or anything like that either, this was just the film.
I got a quote for a local place for $4,850 full vehicle. Film type, STEK DynoShield self-healing film with 10 years warranty. They said it would take 2 to 3 days for installation. I think i'm going with them.

Sponsored
OP
OP
evilletruck

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got a quote for a local place for $4,850 full vehicle. Film type, STEK DynoShield self-healing film with 10 years warranty. They said it would take 2 to 3 days for installation. I think i'm going with them.

That is around what I was expecting to hear, will continue to look around. If what I was quoted was the expected I think I would just go a few years and let it get tore up and repaint it later.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is around what I was expecting to hear, will continue to look around. If what I was quoted was the expected I think I would just go a few years and let it get tore up and repaint it later.
Yeah i'm wondering how i'm going to sneak this by the wife review board. I need a good selling pitch. 😂😂

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was quoted $5-7k for Stealth for a RS3 from various shops from DC to Houston.

Sponsored
OP
OP
evilletruck

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not all that familiar with pricing for this stuff, but for almost $10k couldn't you just plan on repainting he whole Bronco down the road if you really need too?
hahah yeah that was my same thought too

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I just got a quote from an expel installer.
Hood, fenders and side mirrors-$2,100

OP
OP
evilletruck

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just got a quote from an expel installer.
Hood, fenders and side mirrors-$2,100
Yeah they quoted me $2895 for that so not too far off , my main concern is the sides though as most the trails around here are pretty narrow with lots of little branches that scratch up the sides ,

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

it will be in the 6-7k range for a full Expel, I checked. I will at least do a partial.