Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

a little bummed amb will probably go away, but if I can get eruption green or oil slick blurple, I'll take it.
It'd be nice if they also added code orange, since it was originally a raptor exclusive. I loved the magma colored orange.
Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

TLDR

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am thinking that new Green with Roast Leather interior would look sweet :unsure:
Leather or cloth. The Overland Green OBX with roast interior will be šŸ”„.

@Rick Astley Great job on the detailed write-up. I'm a blue guy by nature. I think people naturally gravitate to certain colors. Of course, I'm not happy with the idea that VB will be going away. I watched that Atlas Blue, but I can't tell how it will look in the sun. It looks a safe blue, but to me it doesn't have any energy. I really dig Overland Green, but it would be a huge departure from me in what I gravitate towards. I also would have to switch the interior to roast on the OBX, but I prefer the Luna Pier. And the OSBP is a really cool color and I watched the videos that guy did to capture the flop and I guess I was expecting more. Still a pretty cool color and look forward to MY'22 color choices.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rick Astley

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Great way of going through life!
Leather or cloth. The Overland Green OBX with roast interior will be šŸ”„.

@Rick Astley Great job on the detailed write-up. I'm a blue guy by nature. I think people naturally gravitate to certain colors. Of course, I'm not happy with the idea that VB will be going away. I watched that Atlas Blue, but I can't tell how it will look in the sun. It looks a safe blue, but to me it doesn't have any energy. I really dig Overland Green, but it would be a huge departure from me in what I gravitate towards. I also would have to switch the interior to roast on the OBX, but I prefer the Luna Pier. And the OSBP is a really cool color and I watched the videos that guy did to capture the flop and I guess I was expecting more. Still a pretty cool color and look forward to MY'22 color choices.
Please post the video of OSBP! I had the link yesterday but couldn't find it this morning to post.

Very valid point on the Atlas Blue! In fact, I watched that video yesterday when forming the post, having never noticed the color in person and felt it was dull. Then as fate would have it, I happened to see (the rear end and both quarters) of an Atlas Blue Explorer on the way to work this very morning in the sun. It was very surprisingly bright, vibrant and the light danced well on what curves the Explorer has along!

I came away impressed and feeling it would be a great color for Bronco. Perhaps considering it a "non-Blurple Lightning Blue" where they took the purple out and what was left is Atlas Blue.*

*Full disclosure: I never warmed up to Velocity Blue. Just felt it was bright silver metallic with a thin veneer of transparent blue over the top.

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Didn't realize Ford had given Twister Orange the axe, that's a damn shame, now we're stuck with two "oranges" that are too far on either side of the spectrum.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m a VB defender. Loved it. Bright enough to have some pop, light enough to not show ā€œpin stripingā€, dark enough to not to be obnoxious. Atlas Blue may have potential, and I guess Iā€™ll reserve total judgement for once I see it on the big pony, but all I see is this, and I spend 60+ hours a week trying to avoid it.
Ford Bronco MY22 Color options thread DD69E303-4763-4C1F-9562-19BF8477C5DB

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great way of going through life!

Please post the video of OSBP! I had the link yesterday but couldn't find it this morning to post.

Very valid point on the Atlas Blue! In fact, I watched that video yesterday when forming the post, having never noticed the color in person and felt it was dull. Then as fate would have it, I happened to see (the rear end and both quarters) of an Atlas Blue Explorer on the way to work this very morning in the sun. It was very surprisingly bright, vibrant and the light danced well on what curves the Explorer has along!

I came away impressed and feeling it would be a great color for Bronco. Perhaps considering it a "non-Blurple Lightning Blue" where they took the purple out and what was left is Atlas Blue.*

*Full disclosure: I never warmed up to Velocity Blue. Just felt it was bright silver metallic with a thin veneer of transparent blue over the top.
I'll try and find the videos (another thread here started the discussion just on OSBP). I haven't ruled out the Atlas Blue, but it was odd to shoot the video in it's entirety under overcast skies. Good to hear that it comes alive under the sun.

OP
OP
Rick Astley

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Supposedly Atlas vs Velocity Blue
As a 2021 video, that explorer must have been Atlas as that's the only blue it came in.

Thanks for posting the video! More information to help people out with should it be a Bronco color for MY22 as predicted.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Supposedly Atlas vs Velocity Blue
Maybe just me, VB just seems to have that little extra ā€œpopā€ in the sun. Atlas just feels like a cop car color to me. Not saying no, but not 100% sold on it. At this point, hope for a miracle and give us Leadfoot gray. šŸ˜‚
Sponsored