Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of Jeeps and one lone Bronco (so far)
Your Bronco Model
Base
You read that right Bronco6G we have the new Warn Elite Front Bumper with Grill Guard in stock and ready to ship. Check out the link below to get yours ordered today and get them while you can cause they are going to go fast.

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/front-bumpers/107856-warn-elite-front-bumper-w-grille-guard

Installation instructions for reference:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/attachments/wrn107856-instructions-00-pdf.158830/

Ford Bronco Warn Elite Front Bumpers IN STOCK! Some answers & installation instructions 2021 Bronco Warn Elite Front Bumpers 1
Ford Bronco Warn Elite Front Bumpers IN STOCK! Some answers & installation instructions 2021 Bronco Warn Elite Front Bumpers 2
Ford Bronco Warn Elite Front Bumpers IN STOCK! Some answers & installation instructions 2021 Bronco Warn Elite Front Bumpers 3

Updated with Q&A:

Looks like won’t work on Lux/First Edition. Or at least you would lose Adaptive Cruise.
Nope, does not work with the cruise sensor, in fact I can’t even see the sensor with this bumper!
But not the ACC? You might want to note that.
So this bumper will work with the parking sensors there are spots for the sensors by the fog lights. You are correct that this bumper will not work with ACC and is noted in the instructions.

Tempting, but looks like its built for the Sasquatch fender flares. so will stick out too far for us shorter fenders.
Yes this bumper will fit the Sasquatch package the best on width and on normal width fenders there is about a inch to 1.5 inch overhang there is other options in the works but nothing that we have at this time.

If you can get details from Warn, it would convince some of us to buy. Otherwise, we have to wait for somebody to try and post details. The installation guide is great, but doesn't help answer the basic questions that have been repeatedly posted on b6g.

1) profile view. How far does this stick out and how much does it impact approach angle?
2) confirmation of adequate intercooler air flow (bottom vents?)
3) confirmation that it works fine on all Broncos w/o ACC feature (high pkg or below). The wording in the installation guide is ambiguous.
4) is 10K winch supported, or does that exceed the bumper capability (read 9K somewhere)
5) high pkg camera view with control relocation kit (for warn elite bumper w/o bar)
I'll try and answer most these questions and will get more info on Monday for you from warn but here is what we know

1) I will see if I can get some more pictures of this from warn for you but it seems that this bumper sits in the same location the mod bumper sits I will confirm and reply when I have more info.

2) you are correct there is bottom cutout vents to help with cooling of the intercooler

3) So this bumper has provisions for the parking sensors in the bumper but does not work with ACC and will block the camera when you buy the bumper with grill guard.

4) This bumper was tested at a 12,000lbs pulling capacity.

5) So if you get the bumper without the grill guard and you relocate the winch control pack you should be able to use the front camera this is subject on which brand of winch you use. They have only tested it on warn winches and we have not tested it on any others to see about clearance.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you confirm if the Warn works with the speed or parking sensors? Your site is vague on any of the particulars.

Reactions: sjp
OP
OP
Northridge4x4

Northridge4x4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can you confirm if the Warn works with the speed or parking sensors? Your site is vague on any of the particulars.
Yes this bumper does work with the parking sensors below is a link to the install instructions and on page 7 you can see the note about how to install the sensors if you have them

Attachments

Last edited:

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If i order it now will it still fit my Bronco in a year or if i ever get it?

Too soon?

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do like this bumper but I’ll wait a few years until Ford can actually ship a Bronco to me.

Last edited:

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like won’t work on Lux/First Edition. Or at least you would lose Adaptive Cruise.

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope, does not work with the cruise sensor, in fact I can’t even see the sensor with this bumper!

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes this bumper does work with the parking sensors below is a link to the install instructions and on page 7 you can see the note about how to install the sensors if you have them

Sponsored

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tempting, but looks like its built for the Sasquatch fender flares. so will stick out too far for us shorter fenders.

False

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What about the emergency brake sensor that’s in…. every Bronco?

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You read that right Bronco6G we have the new Warn Elite Front Bumper with Grill Guard in stock and ready to ship. Check out the link below to get yours ordered today and get them while you can cause they are going to go fast.

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/front-bumpers/107856-warn-elite-front-bumper-w-grille-guard

Installation instructions for reference:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/attachments/wrn107856-instructions-00-pdf.158830/

Ford Bronco Warn Elite Front Bumpers IN STOCK! Some answers & installation instructions 2021 Bronco Warn Elite Front Bumpers 3
If you can get details from Warn, it would convince some of us to buy. Otherwise, we have to wait for somebody to try and post details. The installation guide is great, but doesn't help answer the basic questions that have been repeatedly posted on b6g.

1) profile view. How far does this stick out and how much does it impact approach angle?
3) confirmation that it works fine on all Broncos w/o ACC feature (high pkg or below). The wording in the installation guide is ambiguous.
4) is 10K winch supported, or does that exceed the bumper capability (read 9K somewhere)
5) high pkg camera view with control relocation kit (for warn elite bumper w/o bar)

OP
OP
Northridge4x4

Northridge4x4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
So this bumper will work with the parking sensors there are spots for the sensors by the fog lights. You are correct that this bumper will not work with ACC and is noted in the instructions.

Yes this bumper will fit the Sasquatch package the best on width and on normal width fenders there is about a inch to 1.5 inch overhang there is other options in the works but nothing that we have at this time.

I'll try and answer most these questions and will get more info on Monday for you from warn but here is what we know

1) I will see if I can get some more pictures of this from warn for you but it seems that this bumper sits in the same location the mod bumper sits I will confirm and reply when I have more info.

2) you are correct there is bottom cutout vents to help with cooling of the intercooler

3) So this bumper has provisions for the parking sensors in the bumper but does not work with ACC and will block the camera when you buy the bumper with grill guard.

4) This bumper was tested at a 12,000lbs pulling capacity.

5) So if you get the bumper without the grill guard and you relocate the winch control pack you should be able to use the front camera this is subject on which brand of winch you use. They have only tested it on warn winches and we have not tested it on any others to see about clearance.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What about the emergency brake sensor that’s in…. every Bronco?
I'm not sure, but I thought emergency braking was done using the camera in the black box at the top of the windshield (by mirror). It might use both the camera and the ACC radar for lux pkg.
Sponsored