Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone tell me what trim level gets that grill on this 4 door?
outer banks or big bend according to the grille descriptions on the ford website
Sponsored

DrewL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 2020 Fusion Hybrid, 2009 Rubicon 2D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never would have considered a white top with the Cactus Grey, but seeing it in those pics gives me something to think about. I wonder if the white door handles with red interiors will make it to final production.

jhtolatc

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Wildtrak comes with a black painted hard top which i believe is different then the molded color top. May be a better contrast then this one.
The black painted are optional on Outer Banks and Badlands as well. Iā€™m currently looking at either a Black Diamond or a Badlands but am also likely going to get an early 2022 model, so who knows what will be available then.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess the large hump in the middle of the steering wheel is the air bag. It sticks out pretty far. Not a complaint, but it just looks a little strange.
A post pointed out the steering wheel a few days ago and now my eye goes straight to that every time!

I donā€™t care for it..... at all. I know first world problems....

Petition?!? Lol

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They still have test rigs out there today. There will be a number of changes from what you've seen this week.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Reminds me of the steering wheel on bumper cars, which may be appropriate here.
That entire wheel looks cheap. The leather wrapped looks much better, but probably does not like water.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not a roof panel. It's the entire rear section that will need two people because of the physical size. See below.

Ford Bronco Rare Hands On Review of 2021 Bronco From Reveal Event w/ Cactus Gray White Top Pics! 2021-Ford-Bronco-Cincinnati-OH-Blue
I dont know I would actually take that part off often. I do really like this combo. Either paint, plasti-dip, or wrap if I cant get it in white. so sharp...

Fergie72

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Ford Bronco, 2013 Explorer, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that will be cool
My '72 is going through a Frame Off restoration and the planned color was to be Olive Drab Green with a lot of Blackout elements. Now that the new models are out, and I am planning on a 2022 2DR Model with the Badlands package and painted in Area 51 and a few other tweaks. My thoughts are now wandering to possibly painting my '72 with Area 51 and working to match up a lot of the elements between both vehicles. My wife and I plan to roll out to car shows with them in 2 years. I ask all of you if that is a good idea, or a lame ass idea?

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My '72 is going through a Frame Off restoration and the planned color was to be Olive Drab Green with a lot of Blackout elements. Now that the new models are out, and I am planning on a 2022 2DR Model with the Badlands package and painted in Area 51 and a few other tweaks. My thoughts are now wondering to possibly painting my '72 with Area 51 and working to match up a lot of the elements between both vehicles. My wife and I plan to roll out to car shows with them in 2 years. I ask all of you if that is a good idea, or a lame ass idea?
that would be cool, but i'm not sure how area 51 would look on a '72... you could ask around for a render here if you had a picture of it

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not a fan of what appears to be the ā€œmolded in color Carbonized Grayā€ hard top on that 2-door. Way too light compared to the the fender flares, door handles, and window surrounds. If thatā€™s not corrected on production models, Iā€™ll have to go with a body color top.
I am hoping you can order "body color" top in White, even though your vehicle is another color.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My '72 is going through a Frame Off restoration
My 71 is going through a frame off also and I'm thinking of a 2 door with an opposite color for contrast. Blue 71, orange 21

Fergie72

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Ford Bronco, 2013 Explorer, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 71 is going through a frame off also and I'm thinking of a 2 door with an opposite color for contrast. Blue 71, orange 21
That is what I am struggling with is do twins look good together or would contrast be better. My '72 was Seapine Green Mettalic, so I love Green and the Drab Olive was my go-to, but I really want to see what Area 51 will look like. My other favorite for the new one would be the Iconic Silver?

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is what I am struggling with is do twins look good together or would contrast be better. My '72 was Seapine Green Mettalic, so I love Green and the Drab Olive was my go-to, but I really want to see what Area 51 will look like. My other favorite for the new one would be the Iconic Silver?
I love that Iconic Silver on the 2020 Explorer. I hope the Area 51 looks blue in real life like the pics show. So many good choices!
Sponsored