Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FE Bronco, 22 BB Bronco, 21 Mustang Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just wanted to drop a line and see if anyone was going to the Nevada Off-Rodeo this week. I am flying in the 16th and participating in the Off-Rodeo on the 17th. Excited to see the trails they put together. Not excited about the 106 degree temps.
Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't realize the Vegas location was actually open already.

Been debating between Vegas and Moab. Leaning towards Vegas (ease of access and family in the area).

Please get us a detailed report and pictures - but don't forget to have a great time!

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m scheduled for OCT 14th.

cgoeschel

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 1977 F150 shortbed 4x4, 2007 Shelby GT, 2000 Cobra R, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Superduty Tremor,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I did it yesterday in a preview. It was awesome! Don't worry about the Temps, its low 90's up at Basecamp and very tolerable. The facility they put together is beautiful and the trails are technical which showcases all of the Bronco vehicle features quite well. The staff is very friendly, accomodating and knowledgeable. You will have a great time!
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going 20210814_103613

bbkat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m scheduled for OCT 8th.

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Its going be 108 tomorrow in vegas but I am going wait tell Dec and hope there be less people

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm deciding between Vegas and Moab. Not in a rush so I'll wait for reviews/trail pics etc...I'm sure there'll be a lot of info in the coming weeks on here

OP
OP
FreshKsig

FreshKsig

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I did it yesterday in a preview. It was awesome! Don't worry about the Temps, its low 90's up at Basecamp and very tolerable. The facility they put together is beautiful and the trails are technical which showcases all of the Bronco vehicle features quite well. The staff is very friendly, accomodating and knowledgeable. You will have a great time!
Ford Bronco Vegas Off-Rodeo - Who's Going 20210814_103613
Did they have transportation from the Hotel? I still haven’t gotten a straight answer from anyone and didn’t know if I needed to get an Uber or if that would even work out there.

cgoeschel

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 1977 F150 shortbed 4x4, 2007 Shelby GT, 2000 Cobra R, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Superduty Tremor,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did they have transportation from the Hotel? I still haven’t gotten a straight answer from anyone and didn’t know if I needed to get an Uber or if that would even work out there.
I'm local, so I just drove up there. I would think you would have to drive yourself as the road in there is dirt and it goes up in there a ways.

CyberVegas

First Edition
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’ll be there 8/24

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not decided yet between Moab and Vegas, want to see what trails they use in Moab. If it's something I already drove I'll go for Vegas. Also a lot easier to get to for me, driving or flying.
I won't do it until next year though, want to take my son who's just starting college, so I have to work around his schedule.

OP
OP
FreshKsig

FreshKsig

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm local, so I just drove up there. I would think you would have to drive yourself as the road in there is dirt and it goes up in there a ways.
Well shoot. I guess I’ll pray that Uber will work and beg the hotel if it doesn’t. I’m flying in and not renting a car. Kind of let down that I’ve spent the time and money to get to vegas and still have no idea how I’m going to get to the event and back from their recommended resort.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well shoot. I guess I’ll pray that Uber will work and beg the hotel if it doesn’t. I’m flying in and not renting a car. Kind of let down that I’ve spent the time and money to get to vegas and still have no idea how I’m going to get to the event and back from their recommended resort.
I would ping the bronco nation team on social media for guidance

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Didn't the info say there would be a shuttle from the hotel? Maybe I assumed that.
Sponsored