Sponsored

Anyone else buying another vehicle for now and keeping their order active?

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bought a gladiator in June. Glad I did since I'm with the bad batch. I am really debating on just refusing delivery and keeping this and waiting a few years. This whole thing really has me irritated.
Exactly where I am at. Well, not a bad batch Bronco but a 6x delayed build Bronco; so I am behind you and the Recalls and the First Editions… and doubt I will make the 2021 Calendar cut off.
I have been understanding with Ford to date, but refusing to give two doors soft tops takes the cake. Hard to buy from a company you are growing to hate. Canadian order holders feel zero love from Ford. No Communication. No swag. No off-rodeos, just broken promises.

….Jeep also offers better financing rates. On vehicles you can drive off the lot tomorrow.
Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exactly where I am at. Well, not a bad batch Bronco but a 6x delayed build Bronco; so I am behind you and the Recalls and the First Editions… and doubt I will make the 2021 Calendar cut off.
I have been understanding with Ford to date, but refusing to give two doors soft tops takes the cake. Hard to buy from a company you are growing to hate. Canadian order holders feel zero love from Ford. No Communication. No swag. No off-rodeos, just broken promises.

….Jeep also offers better financing rates. On vehicles you can drive off the lot tomorrow.
Took me 4 weeks to get it from placing the order to delivery.

Liquid_Todd~AZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am shopping for a 2021 F150 lariat 4x4 for the same price as the wildtrack I ordered, gonna be hard, but I have learned patience through the last year!

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bought a gladiator in June. Glad I did since I'm with the bad batch. I am really debating on just refusing delivery and keeping this and waiting a few years. This whole thing really has me irritated.
Im in the exact same boat. I bought a JTR last august. As each day goes by, I’m wondering if I should just keep it. I haven’t had a single issues with it, it tows more, it holds more, still super fun to drive after owning it for a year. My fear is getting the bronco and missing the Gladiator. I know I’ll miss the Jeep community for sure.

but I figure, if I don’t like the bronco I think it will have good resale and I’ll sell it, then get a diesel JTR.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I may place an order this week for a Ranger Tremor. I just hope I won't have similar order issues as with the Bronco....delay after delay. I would hope I could get a Tremor by Christmas ?????????
Ford Bronco Anyone else buying another vehicle for now and keeping their order active? Tremor

Sponsored

BenB007

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I stepped back from my OBX Lux, etc order which was going to be my daily driver and took another look at what I was doing. Bought a Defender X but decided to keep my reservation and will likely reconfigure my order to get a MY23 base two door manual. I definitely don’t want a MY21 and I definitely no longer see a need to invest 60K+ on one. But, I still think a Bronco with a lower spec is a decent value and would make a great toy/beater.

txozpilot

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda (Worlds best family van) Odyssey ;)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m looking at either a Wrangler 4Xe or an F150 Tremor/Platinum FX4.. I don’t know if the Bronco is going to fill what I want. The 4Xe is an amazing deal with the rebate.
Talk me out of it lol

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
After my E Mail from Ford that I am well into the 2022 model year and have to re-do my order from scratch it leaves me both sad and upset. I have to assume that worst case I am into the 2023 model year so I am not sure I will re-order but definitely looking for something else. The Bronco seems too hard to obtain for me. A Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and Ford Ranger are on the list. At least they are pretty much available and I can test ride. If I really want a Bronco I'll revisit it late 2023 or 2024..

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

99d my Bronco and ordered a Tacoma TRD Pro.

I'll likely ride the 99 until they say I can't any more. I'm waiting a couple of years to see if a Bronco truck pans out and/or looks cool.

Sponsored

bronconagurski

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 corvette and 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered a '22 Maverick Lariat AWD to hold me over until I can get a Wildtrak with the body colored hard top. (8/29/20 reservation).

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys. Should have beginning of Sept and will get to enjoy it and will keep an eye on how things pan out with the Bronco.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm a day 2 Wildtrak reservation and I'm probably going out and picking up another vehicle while waiting. I understand what's going on but this last round of delays put me over.

Figuring I'll wait until whenever my Bronco is in and decide what to do at that point. Anyone else going this route?
Did the EXACT thing on Saturday. I was sick of putting a lot of miles on my F-150. Not what I intended for it. The truck is a long term ownership vehicle. So I went with #18, meaning my 18th Ford. 2019 Fusion SEL Hybrid lease turn in. The only way picking up something was logical to me was for it to be efficient. Running about 44 mpg's thus far. When my Bronco is ready, I'll decide what to do with Fusion.

Ordered a '22 Maverick Lariat AWD to hold me over until I can get a Wildtrak with the body colored hard top. (8/29/20 reservation).
I was going that same direction initially, but dealer was not sure when I'd recieve that, so I didnt want to play that game again...lol

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Four years ago when Ford announced the new Bronco I needed a vehicle to tide me over until the Broncos were delivered. So I bought a 4Runner Limited as a filler with no high expectations. Turns out that I really like the 4Runner WAY better than I thought I would. Only complaint is I would like to have a bit more power from the engine. But overall it’s been a great vehicle and very proficient off road for my needs. So now I’m trying to figure out what to do. I’m still liking the WT I have on order, but who knows when that will show up. I’ve been giving a hard look to a 110 Defender. Also considering just keeping the 4Runner (only has 14,000 miles on odometer) and installing a Magnuson supercharger. Maybe wait and see what the next gen 4Runner looks like. I recently rented an Explorer and it was super nice so maybe the Timberline, but only 2.3L engine. Would consider a nice F-150, but would be a tight fit in my garage. Really torn right now.
Sponsored