Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford rubber floor mats are garbage InkedBronco Floor mats_LI

My Bronco Brethren,

I just received these floor mats I ordered to be used on carpet on my OBX.

1. Its not a pkg of 3 pieces. Its actually 4 pcs with a layover flap for the back area (circled in red). It doesn't even snap in or anything it just lays on top of the other part's lip

2. From the pics in the catalog I thought it was hard molded and tough, but this stuff is very thin and feels very cheap. If you think you will get something like the quality of Weather Tech or Husky or even a Costco floor mat, think again.

Thickness ..... using a quarter for scale

Ford Bronco Ford rubber floor mats are garbage mat1

Max lip Height

Ford Bronco Ford rubber floor mats are garbage mat2

back piece layout ..... there is no way to attach them

Ford Bronco Ford rubber floor mats are garbage mat3

Its just feels soooooo CHEAP. Stay away and wait for some name brands for the same price or even cheaper.

Rock On
Sponsored

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Surprising.

The OEM rubber floor mats for my Ranger Tremor are very similar and are high quality. Very rigid and durable.

Thanks for the heads up.
The rubber mats in my Grand Cherokee are very rigid and durable too, and the rear mats overlap but connect. All rubber mats should be like these.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford rubber floor mats are garbage mat3

My Bronco Brethren,

I just received these floor mats I ordered to be used on carpet on my OBX.

1. Its not a pkg of 3 pieces. Its actually 4 pcs with a layover flap for the back area (circled in red). It doesn't even snap in or anything it just lays on top of the other part's lip

2. From the pics in the catalog I thought it was hard molded and tough, but this is stuff is very thin and feels very cheap. If you think you will get something like the quality of weather Tech or even a Costco floor mat, think again.

Its just feels soooooo CHEAP. Stay away and wait for some name brands for the same price or even cheaper.

I hope this thread will become a place for warning others about things to stay away from.

Rock On
how's the quality on the two front mats?

Sponsored

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

the front mats should be the only ones to be concerned with. i was (if my 2dr ever gets built) planning on removing the back seat to increase the cargo capacity. i will look for matching carpet and cover the seat pans. this could also work as a location for additional hidden storage... so it looks like weather tech again...

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like you’re paying for the imprinted logo and horsey emblem.

I think Husky Liners would be a better alternative to this OEM crap

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

how's the quality on the two front mats?
hard to explain really but they just feel very soft and flimsy .... you know how a rubber mat feels when you pick it up in a store to check it out? you dont get that feeling from these ...... these just fell soft, flimsy, thin, lightweight, and in one word CHEAP

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

hard to explain really but they just feel very soft and flimsy .... you know how a rubber mat feels when you pick it up in a store to check it out? you dont get that feeling from these ...... these just fell soft, flimsy, thin and in one word CHEAP
Ok. Thanks for the intel. I’ll be dropping the floor liners when I reorder for ‘22

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hard to explain really but they just feel very soft and flimsy .... you know how a rubber mat feels when you pick it up in a store to check it out? you dont get that feeling from these ...... these just fell soft, flimsy, thin, lightweight, and in one word CHEAP
Like a limp, wet noodle?

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. The Ford mats in my wife’s Bronco sport and my ST are Ford and I find them very comparable to weather tech mats. I’m not sure how without trying them out you are calling them cheap. I bet they would last just as long as WT. also the weather tech mats have no give to them and slide around some even when connected. I think we are just looking to find things to complain about.

OP
OP
buzpro

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A few others on here have liked them. I guess we'll eventually get a general consensus
well, go ahead and order them if you like, but don't destroy the box they come in ..... as soon as you open and feel the material you will want to use that same box to return them

I also have to say again: the ones I got are the ones that go on top of carpet so maybe the other style is more rigid, I dunno!
Sponsored