Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here's how I'm using Aux 6: https://www.boomblasters.com/product/horse-sounds-car-horn/

Very easy install, there is even a bracket on the front of the battery that serves as a great mounting point.

I simply zip tied it on there, ran the red wire to the battery, black wire to a negative terminal on the body, and the yellow actuation wire to the yellow/orange aux 6 wire. Now everytime I toggle the switch, unsuspecting wranglers get this (Sorry for the shaky video):

Ford Bronco Boom Blaster Horn Installed! This Bronco Sounds Like a Bronco IMG_3317

Ford Bronco Boom Blaster Horn Installed! This Bronco Sounds Like a Bronco IMG_3318

Ford Bronco Boom Blaster Horn Installed! This Bronco Sounds Like a Bronco IMG_3308

Ford Bronco Boom Blaster Horn Installed! This Bronco Sounds Like a Bronco IMG_3310
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
AbeFroman

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No offense, to each their own, but I think this belongs on the "Garbage Accessories" thread...
I blame Ford, they gave us 6 Aux switches and I'll be darned if I dont wire all of them. But yea, its pretty tacky. But good for a laugh

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I blame Ford, they gave us 6 Aux switches and I'll be darned if I dont wire all of them. But yea, its pretty tacky. But good for a laugh
Tacky AF, but I definitely lol’d when I watched your video. I was expecting an air horn/train horn, but this was way better. Well done!

Sponsored

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya, makes sense now...

It went like this: "What am I gonna do with these 6 buttons?" After 2 hours searching through lights and what not: "Oh wait, that could be funny!".

I wish I had that problem right now...

Last edited:

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford please come repossess this mans vehicle and remove his aux switches. All of them.

Vico

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m not sure if I should turn my nose up at this or smirk at the ridiculousness of it.

Until you come with 6 other purposes for the aux switches, this is $40 well spent, I think.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No offense, to each their own, but I think this belongs on the "Garbage Accessories" thread...
No offense: *Is deliberately offensive calling something garbage*

It's not for me, either, but I'm not going to trash the guy. I had a friend whose grandfather had about 50 different horn sounds. It was kind of hilarious. Definitely not garbage.
Sponsored