2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They’ve cancelled the Bronco for MY21, so these are being driven to compactor and joining the Griswold’s former wagon after the dealership ordered Clark the wrong wagon and forced them into the metallic pea truckster.

Sponsored

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apparently this video was of bad batch Broncos being moved from the airport/dirt pile crew to be worked on? Found on IG...

Sing it with me...

"We've got a great big convoy rockin' through the night.

We've got a great big convoy, ain't she a beautiful sight?"

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

An important question... at :18 is that Badlands silver or cactus? :unsure:

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wouldn’t hold your breath. There is zero chance they have any MIC v2.0 done already. I’m an 8/5 build and mine is there…..I’m not that excited about them ‘moving’ anything at this point.
Uh... If the problems were flushed out last year, there's an excellent chance the new tooling is already complete, running parts and in testing. That's how it works. They didn't decide to re-engineer/re-design the roof system this summer, LOL.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Uh... If the problems were flushed out last year, there's an excellent chance the new tooling is already complete, running parts and in testing. That's how it works. They didn't decide to re-engineer/re-design the roof system this summer, LOL.
Yeah ok. Keep telling yourself that. I’ll believe it when people start saying their MIC BRONCO has shipped that was built mid-late July.

Sponsored

TroutBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Where did you see the problems were flushed out last year? I had not seen anything on that.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Where did you see the problems were flushed out last year? I had not seen anything on that.
I'm talking about internal Vehicle design, verification, testing and prove-out done by the OEM during durability and key-life cycle testing months before a vehicle is launched. all automakers do it and have a process in place to flush out design flaws and issues before launch. I HIGHLY doubt they decided to build a brand-new set of tools (millions $$$) on a whim AFTER they launched the vehicle. lead-times on tooling are usually much longer than a few months.

EDIT: It's important to note that the flawed roof panels are being identified as "cosmetic" only, and not failing functionality. All automakers tend tend to fix/improve known issues between Job 1 (initial launch) and Job 2. Very common.

The_Axeman

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
oh man, I hope so. I think all the dirt mountain ones are from 7/22 and up..... I am a 7/22 build.
Nope. I’m a 7/16 on Dirt Hill. I’m sure there are earlier ones too.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm talking about internal Vehicle design, verification, testing and prove-out done by the OEM during durability and key-life cycle testing months before a vehicle is launched. all automakers do it and have a process in place to flush out design flaws and issues before launch. I HIGHLY doubt they decided to build a brand-new set of tools (millions $$$) on a whim AFTER they launched the vehicle. lead-times on tooling are usually much longer than a few months.

EDIT: It's important to note that the flawed roof panels are being identified as "cosmetic" only, and not failing functionality. All automakers tend tend to fix/improve known issues between Job 1 (initial launch) and Job 2. Very common.
😂 😂 😂
Sponsored