Sponsored

Let the next topic of fun begin! What options will be available for 2022 build?

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But I'll throw in my hopes that will never happen!
1. Roll down rear window.
2. Drop down tailgate.
3. V8
Raptors don't even get V8s anymore, you know the Warthog isn't getting one
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Raptors don't even get V8s anymore, you know the Warthog isn't getting one
Yeah I don't care about a Raptor or a Warthog... mostly because I'm not paying $70k for a vehicle. For some people, they don't care, but for me... just doesn't do it.

But anyways, I know there is no shot in hell that Ford would release a Bronco w/ a V8.. also realize there is no chance of a roll down window and drop down tailgate. But those 3 things, would've made the Bronco perfect for me. And I would have at least considered paying more than my current BaseSquatch or BB builds (1 of which I will be purchasing) ;)

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The hammock bag has all of the parks the current trims are named after, plus 2 new ones, Yosemite and Yellowstone. So let's run wild with that so we can all throw chairs when nothing comes of it.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The hammock bag has all of the parks the current trims are named after, plus 2 new ones, Yosemite and Yellowstone. So let's run wild with that so we can all throw chairs when nothing comes of it.
Good catch!

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Why wait? 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ll get zapped for this one for sure, but I would like a one piece, sturdy, body color matching top. While it can be removed, not particularly designed to be convenient. Will have a sound deadening headliner and built-in bosses to attach various configurations of racks. Although I wouldn’t want one, maybe put a moon roof in it to partially satisfy that “top down” feeling many seem to be so enamored of. I had an 89 Eddie Bauer. Can’t remember what that top was made of (fiberglass?) but it was great. Okay with me to use that same material although it must be proven to hold up to waxing and headliner resists shedding.

Civkik

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '18 Wrangler Rubicon, '18 R1M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
About time we changed it up a bit. I get tired of reading all the negative Nancy stuff.

I would love for there to be manual 2.7 option!

MacMarauder

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't think there will be much new for '22 other than ManSquatch (which does have me interested if it's available on base) and a couple different colors. The #1 priority for Ford right now should be building and delivering Broncos.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford will build a “ Heritage Two” edition. In other words, you will get a MY 21 in MY 22. Rumor has it Ford most of these ” special” editions won’t arrive until MY23. This is getting confusing.

Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seriously doubt much change. Besides green as a paint option, heritage replaces FE probably, and maybe mansquatch, Ford isn't going to shoot for the moon.
Most likely more options/changes aren't going to occur until 23 when the new mod tops supposed to come out.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Getting a 22 in 22

Norsk82

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Tacoma TRD Sport 6MT. Bronco on reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More standalone options like 12" LCD with 360 Degree camera and more colors!

2.7L MANUAL!

Last edited:
OP
OP

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Okay so what about heritage edition. FE was sold out before I could reserve one. So if it’s available in my22 and I am a first day reservation, why wouldn’t I be able to change to HE and have confidence that I would receive it just as soon as I would my BL? In fact I don’t understand why FE are slated to likely be built this year. Ford again referenced time stamp (which I know is a load of ….) but I still don’t understand the reason FE gets priority. I never read anywhere that FE supersedes time stamp or has more available options. In fact, I thought the FE has all the options which would make it more difficult to build. That’s why they incentivized us to move to mic only vs duel tops, to fill more orders.
So is HE going to be the same as FE but a my22 version with a different sticker?
Sponsored