Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't really understand all the jokes and hate thrown at Ford for providing a gift to us while we wait. Would you rather have nothing? They've explained the issue with the MIC top. Your truck is not going to magically appear any sooner. Why not just be happy and thankful to have a pretty cool hammock? Anyway, I'm going to take my hammock out as soon as all the wild fire smoke clears out here :p
So you have a Bronco sitting in the purgatory dirt lot?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You mean you've never received an email from Ford at all? This must be a glitch because the vast majority of folks on this forum have received emails from Ford along this journey.
I am dead serious, I have not received any updates or any emails. I have a VIN number, my Bronco is built, and I have paid for it. The only way I have gotten any information has been through the kindness of some forum members who were kind enough to provide some information. That's it - nothing from Ford.

I have registered on Ford.com, I have the Ford Pass app, and I have tried to get information from Ford on my vehicle only to be lied to. @Ford Motor Company, has been tagged over and over by me with no response. They simply have not said a word to me.

I am not the only one, I have helped a few other people get a minimum of information on their Broncos as well. They are in the same boat as me.

* - One caveat, my Ford account did update with the fact that my Bronco is now eligible for WiFi, but Ford's website updated without any intentional intervention or contact with me.

brettf22

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't really understand all the jokes and hate thrown at Ford for providing a gift to us while we wait. Would you rather have nothing?
While I appreciate their effort (and recognize that they are also extremely frustrated and disappointed with this whole fiasco), in all honesty, I would rather they save the $ spent on the design, development, creation, and shipping of these swag items and provide an equivalent amount in FordPass points. In fact, given the markup on Ford accessories that can be purchased with FordPass points, for the the money they spent on this swag they could probably provide 30-50% more FordPass points, which I could use to get something I really want.

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Obviously that's the truth. They can barely be bothered to pick up the phone. Then customer service acts as if you are the problem for asking them for an update when they provide no other means of getting one.
How about you pass on by my comment if you don't like it. Cheers to you! I hope you feel better.

I'm not saying it's wrong or frustrating, but acting like a brat on here and complaining about a car that will "never be built" is childish. I empathize with the situation and understand people only have a certain level of tolerance for setback after setback but it won't change much. And I'm sure customer service doesn't know much, disappointing for sure, but it's not their fault and they are probably inundated with calls all day every day with customers that treat them harshly for something out of their control. Give those people a break.

As for my comment, if you don't like it I suggest you do the same and keep it moving, as well as find peace with the situation.

Sponsored

sirvegetable

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So you have a Bronco sitting in the purgatory dirt lot?
No, it hasn't been built yet and won't until MY22. It's really not that hard to accept. Covid and many other factors led to a defective MIC top. I can wait a few more months. Just isn't that big of a deal. Sounds like for you its a big deal.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not saying it's wrong or frustrating, but acting like a brat on here and complaining about a car that will "never be built" is childish.
So now it's being "a brat" and "acting childish" to complain about a vehicle that is built, paid for, and not being delivered?

Do you work for @Ford Motor Company?

I think that at a minimum, they could acknowledge my existence and send me an email. I don't think that I am setting the bar too high or being unreasonable for asking for that.

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So now it's being "a brat" and "acting childish" to complain about a vehicle that is built, paid for, and not being delivered?

Do you work for @Ford Motor Company?

I think that at a minimum, they could acknowledge my existence and send me an email. I don't think that I am setting the bar too high or being unreasonable for asking for that.
Lmao, the brat bit wasn't directed at you, my dude. If you're is built and all that then I agree with you to an extent. But that other dude was wiggin' over his never being built, like Ford was doing it to spite him.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lmao, the brat bit wasn't directed at you, my dude. If you're is built and all that then I agree with you to an extent. But that other dude was wiggin' over his never being built, like Ford was doing it to spite him.
No worries. Thanks!

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I posted this in the reservation thread but I'm going to repost it here to give our "It's Always Sunny on Dirt Mountain" crew a reality check on this Bronco trinkets not trucks situation.

"The Greatest Trick Ford ever pulled was convincing the world it could build cars and trucks then <poof> Ford launched the 2021 Bronco"

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve not yet received my banana hammock but I’ll keep my eyes open.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody showing that the 22lb package got shipped today?

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And while we're at it. As a non-FE, 2D Bronco with VIN assigned to the "October Surprise" Build. When October turns to November then December and Ford ships our MY21 Vin Broncos with the first of the 22 Broncos..........

Do you think Ford will send us any really great Bronco Swag for Christmas, Chanukah or Kwanzaa?

I mean, so far if Ford's "Ifs and Buts" were Nuts and Candy then we would all be having a Merry Christmas.

Snippy

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone not received any posters or this package? The only thing I ever received was the bronco stickers a while back. My bronco has been built and is one of the ones waiting to get a MIC top.
Sponsored