Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just think they are painted or anodized red. It's the accent color like the "BRONCO" badge and some of the interior pieces.
Ford Bronco Rare Hands On Review of 2021 Bronco From Reveal Event w/ Cactus Gray White Top Pics! 1595337268202

Yeah they just took that piece and gave it a red accent. The guy in the edmunds.com video said that piece is supposed to look like a bronco grill... I mean I guess... lol

Side note: I love that you used the word chingadera!! Another reason I know you’re a Texas boy ???
Sponsored

Last edited:

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't see the "fender release" yet. That's different for sure.
looks so easy and simple. no more tabs or screws. aftermarket dream. i'm thinking non sasquatch and then get 33's, aftermarket fenders and leveling kit if needed.

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love the frameless doors, so easy and the glass is protected when you store it.

Br67

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Rare Hands On Review of 2021 Bronco From Reveal Event w/ Cactus Gray White Top Pics! 1595337268202

Yeah they just took that piece and gave it a red accent. The guy in the edmunds.com video said that piece is supposed to look like a bronco grill... I mean I guess... lol

Side note: I love that you used the word chingadera!! Another reason I know you’re a Texas boy ???
Best pic. Kinda reminds me of trijicon gun sights.

Sponsored

Steeler412

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Manual Sas 2 Door, 2006 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know New Braunfuels or Seguin are very close, but that right there is puro san antonio.

Pilot321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Probably an awkward size to lift and clear the spare tire maybe? Or just to be safe and not get sued by people damaging it or their back by attempting it solo. Hard to tell without knowing the weight but has to be somewhat meaty, no?
That makes sense, but will be a PITA if it is more than just lawyer speak. Not a deal breaker though!

Pilot321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's not a roof panel. It's the entire rear section that will need two people because of the physical size. See below.

Ford Bronco Rare Hands On Review of 2021 Bronco From Reveal Event w/ Cactus Gray White Top Pics! dozens_of_us_arrested_development
Thanks for the pic. Yeah that makes sense.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That looks amazing such a tough choice I’ll prob get cyber orange but the cactus gray looks amazing too prob won’t decide till the day I actually finalize options thanks for posting this hopefully white top is option

Sponsored

Fergie72

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Ford Bronco, 2013 Explorer, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am so proud of Ford for getting this all right! My only sadness is that our little group of Bronco lovers is going to get a lot bigger quickly, and the newbies need to understand where this all comes from. I am not buying a 2021 model, because I have a 1972 and want to pair mine together with an exact 50-year gap, and thus will buy a 2022.
One thing I forgot to mention about my '72 is that it was produced on my Birthdate. It was born the same day I was as many of the parts are stamped with my birthday on them, and the vehicle left the factory in June 1972. So, when I buy my 2022, I want to pick it up on my Birthday as my 50th Birthday present. However, I am absolutely dying to get my hands on one and it will be really really hard to wait!!!

sean-florida

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks the molded in color top looks like a faded black. Seriously it’s so bad - why hasn’t this been a bigger concern for people?

GordoJones

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond