Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Switched my BL 2.3 7mt res to soft top from MIC yesterday and got scheduled SEP 6th today…woohoo!
nice timing! go buy a lotto ticket
Sponsored

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
NO IDEA, was stunned to get the email. Maybe thats a good sign for the hardtop situation? I'm assuming i will just keep getting pushed back on this given their October timeline.
That's insane. Surly they won't build these with bad tops on them.

Mzekew

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i was never a 2dr (family works better with a 4) but the soft top option for me was due to the issues on MICs, that I don't want to pay for until I know they're not turds. Feels like wasted money if the tops are still not the best but "acceptable" even after they fix the issues
100% agree with your thinking. Sounds like thicker skin and rolled edges of the panels is all that’s being updated. But we’ve seen people with leaks, rattles, and gaps so big you can see daylight through them. I think those issues will remain after the retooling.

Sexy beast BnJ Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group Screenshot_20210819-131506_Gallery

Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group Screenshot_20210819-131423_Chrome

7/15 res. 2/22 order. Originally ordered a 4dr/black diamond/sas/mid/mgv/2.7/10 speed/dual tops

Changed from dual tops to mic when the email came out saying no painted tops and no soft tops.

Changed it once again to soft top when that email came out.

Received the poster and sticker gift

Test drove a 4dr wild track/sas/2.7/high and the wife liked the bigger screen.

Changed the order to a 4 dr/badlands/2.7/10 speed/sas/high/soft top and a couple add-ons that have never been on the black list.

Felt super excited and thought today would be the day that I get that scheduled email.

I'm hanging I there but damn I was hoping for today especially since I saw the 6th and 13th of September.

Here's to next week I guess

Sponsored

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FINALLY!!!!! got my build date Sept. 6th AMB, 4 door Badlands, Lux, LTHR Trim, 2.7, with Tow Optional wheels and tires . 7/14 reservation 3am. Switched to a soft top Monday it worked.

karguy08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

got my email for week of 9/13 production. Stoked!

Mine was a 7/14 10pm reservation, though my email on 7/14 says 7/15 :confused: however that logic works.

2.3 Manual Badlands, High pkg, Tow. Switched to soft top on 7/29/21.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have no idea. I switched Monday to soft and got scheduled with plenty of sins. I was even a 99 until the mod got pushed back to 2023, so didn't place my first clean order until June for a mic. Strange stuff.
Any rhyme or reason on when emails are sent? Dealer said I was scheduled for September 13th, but I have not received an email? Will our Ford account show our scheduled Bronco?

Sponsored

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FE here. Email for 9/20 build. Anyone know what typical build-to-delivery duration is?
ugh. These are worrisome for me. (sorry FE owners)

I'm a 7/16 reservation switched to a soft top last Friday and it looks like I missed the 9/6 & 9/13 cut. And now it looks like FE's are being scheduled for 9/20 & 9/27... the week I was feeling pretty confident in getting scheduled into with next week's emails. But with all these FE's taking up those weeks, now it would seem I might be bumped into Oct.

Can't win.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm so mad (but potentially excited)! I have been pinging my dealer for the last 2 days trying to switch to a soft top. I declined the switch two weeks ago and DAMNIT!!!!
Sponsored