Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Seatmandan see. 7/16.

No line jumping. Just moving up the sidewalk to have the bouncer tell me the club is full as he puts the rope in front of me. Will I get out of line and go to another club? no. I'll just patiently wait till it's my turn. Still sucks to know I was thaaaaat close to getting in tho.

@hartstev99 just curious, bc I like to torture myself... but what time on 7/16? I was 7/16 4:45pm EST. And I'm just wondering how far into the day did they make it...

well, I hope you're right! I'll gladly be wrong!!
I made the reservation on 7/15 at 8:22 pm, but received a dealer reservation date of 7/16. Not sure which date is applicable?? Wish I was more helpful PowPow.
Sponsored

JohnDeere726

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford f250,1979 Bronco,2018 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all, I have a build date of September 30th, I'm guessing that it will get pushed back again due to mic top issues, I was wondering how to go about changing my order, I wanted to add tow package and brush guard, I contacted my dealer numerous times and they said that once it's ordered, ( order placed in Jan. With a first day reservation #) I can't change anything, I contacted Ford and they said to go through the dealer, I'm in a circle of no help

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm nowhere close to a build, but just hearing that Ford is building Bronco's again has made me quite happy. Congratulations to all that got the email.

Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group Odds

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi all, I have a build date of September 30th, I'm guessing that it will get pushed back again due to mic top issues, I was wondering how to go about changing my order, I wanted to add tow package and brush guard, I contacted my dealer numerous times and they said that once it's ordered, ( order placed in Jan. With a first day reservation #) I can't change anything, I contacted Ford and they said to go through the dealer, I'm in a circle of no help
DEALER!!

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah if no VIN yet you go through dealer to get it changed... Just ask my dealer, the last 2 months I changed my build EVERY week!

BroncoBrent

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Land Rover Evoque
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Me too!!!
Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group 1629412097415

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Seatmandan see. 7/16.

No line jumping. Just moving up the sidewalk to have the bouncer tell me the club is full as he puts the rope in front of me. Will I get out of line and go to another club? no. I'll just patiently wait till it's my turn. Still sucks to know I was thaaaaat close to getting in tho.

@hartstev99 just curious, bc I like to torture myself... but what time on 7/16? I was 7/16 4:45pm EST. And I'm just wondering how far into the day did they make it...

well, I hope you're right! I'll gladly be wrong!!
Don't look now, he unhooked the rope and let your girlfriend in...now what do you do? :LOL:

Racecoach

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-159
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got my email today. Switched from BD, MIC, Sas, mid to BL, 2.7, mid, soft top, non-Sas.
7/13 reservation Sept 6th build week!

BroncoBiz

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got mine. Early 7/14 Reservation. Started as a Wildtrak, changed TUESDAY to a Loaded (Soft Top) Badlands. Everything but the towing package.
When you say 7/14 you are talking 2020 correct?

BroncoBiz

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I made the reservation on 7/15 at 8:22 pm, but received a dealer reservation date of 7/16. Not sure which date is applicable?? Wish I was more helpful PowPow.
7/15/2020 correct?
Sponsored