Sponsored

New 2022 Bronco colors: Hot Pepper Red and Eruption Green. AMB and Rapid Red Dropped for MY2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

8/20 Update
Ford Bronco New 2022 Bronco colors: Hot Pepper Red and Eruption Green. AMB and Rapid Red Dropped for MY2022 1629502395416

I've been mining the build and price image generators for 2022 and found this:

Ford Bronco New 2022 Bronco colors: Hot Pepper Red and Eruption Green. AMB and Rapid Red Dropped for MY2022 1629416586441
Paint Code EA

Ford Bronco New 2022 Bronco colors: Hot Pepper Red and Eruption Green. AMB and Rapid Red Dropped for MY2022 1629416641639
Paint Code FA

Along with Oxford White, Cyber Orange, Race Red, Cactus Grey, Carbonized Grey, Iconic Silver, Antimatter Blue, Absolute Black, and Velocity Blue

I suspect Yellowstone is out there but limited to the special edition I don't know the code for

Worth noting Area51 and Rapid Red is not a valid image with this methodology maybe they are the ones getting dropped
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
JBowles

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Worth noting Area51 and Rapid Red is not a valid image with this methodology

Sponsored

RHW

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Worth noting Area51 and Rapid Red is not a valid image with this methodology
Based on take-rate alone, I don't think they can afford to ditch A51

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This would be an unexpected and unwelcome discovery. The color was not great when it came out the first time and I really, really don't understand Ford's methodology on this if it turns out to be true. "Well, the Ranger guys hated it so lets try again, but use it on our heritage rig!"

It's rumored to be coming back at least on Maverick. Which does not mean it needs to be on Ranger/Bronco as Maverick is Hencho en Mexico. Maverick and Bronco SPORT should have the same paint options.
https://www.maverickchat.com/threads/hot-pepper-red-2022-ford-maverick-pictures.138/

Guess they had a ton of the paint left since it died so quickly for Ranger (lowest take-rate paint they had at launch).

Hot Pepper Red was a terrible shade on the Ranger, It's sort of the color when you want a tri-coat but cant decide between copper, orange and red. You get....

Ford Bronco New 2022 Bronco colors: Hot Pepper Red and Eruption Green. AMB and Rapid Red Dropped for MY2022 90[1]

But sometimes it looks like this color, whatever it is.
Ford Bronco New 2022 Bronco colors: Hot Pepper Red and Eruption Green. AMB and Rapid Red Dropped for MY2022 Hot-Pepper-Red-2019-Ranger-1

And sometimes it's an awesome tri-coat red that looks better than Rapid Red!
Ford Bronco New 2022 Bronco colors: Hot Pepper Red and Eruption Green. AMB and Rapid Red Dropped for MY2022 Hot-Pepper-Red-2019-Ranger-6

However, in general it looks like this and it's not quite sure what it wants to be:

90[1].jpg

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based on take-rate alone, I don't think they can afford to ditch A51
Yeah... I also would be shocked if they got rid of Area 51.

Rapid Red I could see going away for sure, especially if they replace it with another warmish color like Yellowstone or Hot Pepper Red pictured here.

I would have also expected to have Velocity Blue replaced by Atlas Blue truthfully, especially since Atlas Blue is an announced color for F-Series... but there might be enough orders for Velocity Blue between the Ranger and the Bronco for it to stick around at MAP.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

However, in general it looks like this and it's not quite sure what it wants to be:
IM RED!
IM ORANGE!
IM FLEXING!
IM COPPER!!
IM SCARED!

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excellent. With a 21 vin for an Area 51 I want Area 51 to be killed after 21’, and those two new colors are horrible. Now that I said that, I’m sure I’ll be forced to a 22.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh man... if this is true, it definitely takes the sting out of losing Velocity Blue... I'll have a hard time choosing between those two... that hot pepper color is NICE - and looks fantastic on the Ranger.. hmmm... and the green... I wonder if it has any metal flake/pearl in it or if it's a non-metallic color... that would be a deciding factor for me

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah... I also would be shocked if they got rid of Area 51.

Rapid Red I could see going away for sure, especially if they replace it with another warmish color like Yellowstone or Hot Pepper Red pictured here.

I would have also expected to have Velocity Blue replaced by Atlas Blue truthfully, especially since Atlas Blue is an announced color for F-Series... but there might be enough orders for Velocity Blue between the Ranger and the Bronco for it to stick around at MAP.
Atlas Blue should be named MSP Blue. God, it’s just horrible. Compared to VB it looks like a turd.
Ford Bronco New 2022 Bronco colors: Hot Pepper Red and Eruption Green. AMB and Rapid Red Dropped for MY2022 83BC1128-4A71-45C0-9357-6966AFCBE87F

OP
OP
JBowles

JBowles

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh man... if this is true, it definitely takes the sting out of losing Velocity Blue... I'll have a hard time choosing between those two... that hot pepper color is NICE - and looks fantastic on the Ranger.. hmmm... and the green... I wonder if it has any metal flake/pearl in it or if it's a non-metallic color... that would be a deciding factor for me

If this is actually indicative of MY22 colors VB isn't going away

Status
Not open for further replies.