Sponsored

New 2022 Bronco colors: Hot Pepper Red and Eruption Green. AMB and Rapid Red Dropped for MY2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick reminder that Ford themselves have already revealed that Area 51 is a 2022 color, and rightly so.

Massively popular and sells like stink.

881615[1].jpg
That A51 looks different than MY21 A51
Sponsored

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Regardless of whether they sell every single bronco they produce, more paint options wouldn't hurt. As if people wanting one would say "gee, thats too many colors, they should've offered less options and less exotic colors"
They can offer 11 or 12 colors without a factory change. More colors would eat profit, so it could indeed hurt.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They can offer 11 or 12 colors without a factory change. More colors would eat profit, so it could indeed hurt.
Paint is literally one of the cheapest things a factory can add. If Jeep can do it, Ford can do it, and at a bigger level.

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Quick reminder that Ford themselves have already revealed that Area 51 is a 2022 color, and rightly so.

Massively popular and sells like stink.

881615[1].jpg
Someone finding a webpage doesn’t exactly equal Ford releasing. If they are truly limited to 12 colors, and they are adding a green and red, then something has to get cut. Maybe because A51 has been popular they don’t have supply left?

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As many have mentioned the b&p is notoriously bad at representing colors. If the green is bright and shiny I'm in. If it's another melted crayon color I'm sticking with velocity blue.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Someone finding a webpage doesn’t exactly equal Ford releasing. If they are truly limited to 12 colors, and they are adding a green and red, then something has to get cut. Maybe because A51 has been popular they don’t have supply left?
They already cut Antimatter Blue and Lightning Blue. you left those out.

A51 is too popular to change right now, it will stick around for a full cycle (4ish model years)

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They already cut Antimatter Blue and Lightning Blue. you left those out.

A51 is too popular to change right now, it will stick around for a full cycle (4ish model years)
AMB renders for the 2022 right now, maybe a B&P error, but it does.

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been mining the build and price image generators for 2022 and found this:

Ford Bronco New 2022 Bronco colors: Hot Pepper Red and Eruption Green. AMB and Rapid Red Dropped for MY2022 FB_IMG_1620168607545
Paint Code EA

Ford Bronco New 2022 Bronco colors: Hot Pepper Red and Eruption Green. AMB and Rapid Red Dropped for MY2022 FB_IMG_1620168607545
Paint Code FA

Along with Oxford White, Cyber Orange, Race Red, Cactus Grey, Carbonized Grey, Iconic Silver, Antimatter Blue, Absolute Black, and Velocity Blue

I suspect Yellowstone is out there but limited to the special edition I don't know the code for

Worth noting Area51 and Rapid Red is not a valid image with this methodology maybe they are the ones getting dropped
Here's a color preview:
1. Red Ass or Ass Red. - A matching skin tone color of the 2021 non scheduled Bronco driver.
2. Maroon Illusion Canvas- Or MIC for short. A delusional color that changes before your eyes.
3. Grass Green- A greener color that gives you that "Half Full" vs. "Half Empty" feeling.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like the red. I'll play nice :) and call that green 'Army Man'. How about a real military green (like the Jeep 'Sarge' green,
Ford Bronco New 2022 Bronco colors: Hot Pepper Red and Eruption Green. AMB and Rapid Red Dropped for MY2022 Best-Impressive-Green-Jeep-Wrangler-10 (1)

Sponsored

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gimme that hot peppe

Man - that looks good... as much as I do like Rapid Red, I didn't want to get it because it's too dark of a color - this is a bit 'brighter' - and I like the copper/orange/tomato tint to it... I'm digging it.. .a lot. even if they do keep VB for '22, I might change my mind from VB to this or the green depending on how it looks in reality.. I'm concerned the green might be too dark in reality though. we'll see.
Screenshot_20210819-200955_DuckDuckGo.jpg

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hot Pepper Red was a terrible shade on the Ranger, It's sort of the color when you want a tri-coat but cant decide between copper, orange and red. You get....

Ford Bronco New 2022 Bronco colors: Hot Pepper Red and Eruption Green. AMB and Rapid Red Dropped for MY2022 Screenshot_20210819-200955_DuckDuckGo
This is the crayon in the box that never gets used.

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can someone with skills render this with a white top and the old school white stripe across the hood and down the sides? No white grill tho?
Ford Bronco New 2022 Bronco colors: Hot Pepper Red and Eruption Green. AMB and Rapid Red Dropped for MY2022 1629489455757

Status
Not open for further replies.