Sponsored

Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics)

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are there any Cactus Gray rigs with bronze wheels? I wonder how they look :unsure:

They look great on other colors but have not seen one in Cactus Grey...
I'm going to get my beadlock rings powdercoated bronze. I'll post pics on my Cactus Gray.

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anyone post what these rims were?!? I went through 6 pages and searched all over Fuels website. I think they’re fuel? I didn’t see them, I really like those!!
Fuel Vapor. Got the same ones on my F150.

OP
OP
Broncola

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice! Did you get sas flares for the look, protection, or the law? Or is it sas?

Black KMC XD132 17x8 +25mm wheels with 305/70LT17 Toyo AT3 tires (34")

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_1329

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice! Did you get sas flares for the look, protection, or the law? Or is it sas?
Looks and protection. I like SAS width and flares but didn’t like SAS wheels/tires, so I got Badlands, which has all the same off-road gear (lockers, etc), added SAS flares and put on my own wheels/tires. I’m very happy with how my plan turned out. Just need small leveling spacer to add 0.5” lift to front. The Broncos have too much rake!

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks sharp! Any issues with the crush bars?
Yes, anything over 33” tires requires removal or to replace with the high clearance intrusion (crash) bars, which is what I did.
PS - Thanks Discount Tire for the Toyo tires!

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, anything over 33” tires requires removal or to replace with the high clearance intrusion (crash) bars, which is what I did.
PS - Thanks Discount Tire for the Toyo tires!
Looks really nice. Where did you purchase the high clearance intrusion bars? I have seen them for the Ranger but not the Bronco; did you use the Ranger version? Thanks,

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Readylift brand for Ranger. Bought months ago :) The ones behind the front wheels fit perfect but the front ones by the bumper don’t fit. An option is to get 4WP leveling kit which comes with high-clearance crash bars, but i don’t want the lift. So I’ll leave it as is or get front bars when available.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Being a long way off from getting my Bronco I've had way to much time to think obout wheels/tires for my OBX. There's just too many choices these days. I do have one question for the guru's here. One of my thoughts is just grabbing a set of Badlands take offs, and be done. This leaves me the question, will they fit an OBX without a lift. Any thoughts, and suggestions are welcomed. TIA
If think that wheel/tire combo would be fine on stock. Aren't the OBX wheels an inch bigger stock?

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Readylift brand for Ranger. Bought months ago :) The ones behind the front wheels fit perfect but the front ones by the bumper don’t fit. An option is to get 4WP leveling kit which comes with high-clearance crash bars, but i don’t want the lift.
Thanks for the update. I think I will contact 4WP and ask if they have plans to sell just the high-clearance crash bars. Many Thanks,

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If think that wheel/tire combo would be fine on stock. Aren't the OBX wheels an inch bigger stock?
The OBX comes with 18 inch wheels with 255/70R18's, and the Badlands come with 17" wheels with 285/70R17's. The BD's are approx. I" taller, and 1.2" wider. It's not much of a difference. But I don't think the OBX has the ground clearence of the BL, and I 'm not sure if that little larger tire will cause a problem. I wouldn't think so, but I fairly uneducated when it comes to stuff like this.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yaaay I finally get to post in this thread. Did this yesterday. Fuel Shok, 17x9. Zero offset. Toyo Open Country CT E rated tires. 33'. With SAS flares. No issues. Did not take out the crash bars. Yet. They don't rub at all.

Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_20210822_002344_407
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) PSX_20210821_203442
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) IMG_20210822_002344_456
Ford Bronco Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics) 20210821_194920

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The OBX comes with 18 inch wheels with 255/70R18's, and the Badlands come with 17" wheels with 285/70R17's. The BD's are approx. I" taller, and 1.2" wider. It's not much of a difference. But I don't think the OBX has the ground clearence of the BL, and I 'm not sure if that little larger tire will cause a problem. I wouldn't think so, but I fairly uneducated when it comes to stuff like this.
Ok. Thank you. Real world I would think th at your "fine" of not really flexing the suspension (IIRC you don't really plan on it). But if you dropped the rubber to a 275 and a 60/65 should be cool. Maybe ping @Discount Tire for direct questions? 😉
Sponsored