Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

:unsure:

How so? I had indicated that AMB and Rapid Red were gonners, and that Eruption Green (whatever they were going to call it) was coming in, and that there were other unknown color changes happening. batting .750 would be the envy of every MLB player, and i'll take it as well.
Bring on oil slick blue purple!
Sponsored

Last edited:

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My body is ready.

I'm so happy they used an OBX SAS with modular bumper and brush guard, no roof rack. Lose a pair of doors and it's exactly what we intend to order

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jeep offers 13 different colors on the base model Wrangler. Including a straight up red. Come on Ford. :(

1629523165712.png
And fun colors. The Bronco colors are pretty boring, uninspired and too dark. There are a couple good ones, but the rest are just "meh". this new green and red are "Meh."

Sponsored

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait. So they’ve rolled out a few thousand 21s at most, coming up on the year end production deadline and they’ve removed 2 colors from the freaking line up and added 2 new colors? I mean I live in Dallas area and I’ve seen ONE Bronco on the road (white) but Ford is already changing the lineup…I guess it’s easy to “change the color” on a non-existent vehicle. I think we’re being ghosted, y’all.
Watch this be a preview of the other MY22 updates like ManSquatch 2.3L but 2.7L eliminated entirely and cloth, MGV or leather avaliable for all trim levels but the only color is Navy Pier.

Last edited:

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which color will come with a premium cost and which will be included?

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow, #ford you missed an incredible opportunity here to 1) honor all the reservations for you deceased colors and 2) making a DECENT green. Someone here please speak up if you were part of the Ford Color Exploratory Focus Group….I canceled my order last year from all the production limits on my build and I guess now, my plans for ‘22/23 are slipping away like sand in a door sill.

Redrooster33

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda pilot
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Gonna get flamed...might get banned...Don't care...

I am absolutely LIVID right now...not enough alcohol in the house to calm me down.

@Ford Motor Company - You drag us all through the swamp for over a year, and then shove most us down the road another 6-18 months. Now you yank our color choices out from under us?
My $55K is very close to walking out the door, @Ford Motor Company...chump-change, I know, but it will add up as other follow suit.

I don't like either of the new colors - Erection Green will be on as many Broncos as Area51 or Cactus Grey, based on some of the fanboi responses - Not gonna be one of them.
Hot Mess Orange/Red/Whatever is no substitute, either.

@Ford Motor Company - Here's what you do:
--Grandfather all MY21 Build Code 19 (and lower) orders AS THEY ARE!!! We didn't get pushed to MY22 by any action of our own - You did this...not us!
--MY21 Build Code 99's get the MY22 colors only...fair enough?
--If we want to change colors, it's from the MY22 color palette only...fair enough?

But for those of us that waited this long to get our Rapid Red/Antimatter Blue Broncos, HONOR OUR CHOICES!!!
Your business lives and dies with the Consumer, @Ford Motor Company - NEVER FORGET THAT!!!

FIX THIS, @Ford Motor Company...Do what's right.
I agree 100%

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope the secondary market has multicolored trim pieces. Badlands forces me to choose a complimentary color with yellow. Black Diamond forces me with blue.

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hate to see AMB go but I’m fine with the green. But ”Eruption“ green? Who came up with that? Gotta think that the new colors for MY ‘23 will be Squirt Yellow, Projectile Purple, and Montezuma Brown. 😆
Sponsored