Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Marketing:

What color do you associate with eruption? GREEN!

What color do you associate with pepper? BRIGHT ORANGE!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
seriously, they passed on 🐊 EVERGLADES for 🌋 ERUPTION?

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Red and Yellow make green.... Seems like they could produce whatever color they wanted with 6 or 7 manifolds and a digital on the fly mixing system... Or is blending paints something that can't be done because of technological limitations?
Yeah it’s not that simple. There are so many different hues and shades that go into a color. To look at the recipes in a mixing bank, people would be amazed at how many separate pigments in different ratios go into any certain color.

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
seriously, they passed on 🐊 EVERGLADES for 🌋 ERUPTION?
I don't care what they call them as long as they look good. I want cool colors. How about Cool Green or Cool Red. That way when someone looks at my car and says "cool green", I can say Yeh, that's what it's called"

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Went and searched out a Chili Pepper red Ranger today to look at it in person.

I mean, I’m not in love with it, but not in love with any of the colors 100%.
it literally has the cinnamon-y, burnt orangish-red of chili powder in the shade. Not horrible but considerably less “red” than I imagined from pics.
In the sun it is pretty cool, and it’s on my radar now.
It’s the same ambiguous “not yellow, not orange” of CO, same “not black, not blue, not purple” of AMB. Same “not grey not green, not blue” of Cactus G. They definitely know how to mindfk someone with nailing down a color!!
a few pics from today, FWIW.
EE505023-BDBF-4FAB-BE7B-7BEBE8C9E1BA.jpeg

FD4C27FC-FF62-4E8D-B0F5-80A81A29BFDA.jpeg

57482854-50E6-41D2-894D-E6A25F89CC3A.jpeg
Thanks for doing the legwork and posting. The burnt-orangish is also what I recall when viewing the Hot Pepper on a Fiesta. Next to a true red, the Hot Pepper looked more metallic orangish.

Sponsored

T.S.

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
moped
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how about this, instead of hyping something that cant be delivered, have every person in the company focus on the botched roll out and restoring some credibility to the company. The ceo should be embarrassed

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't care what they call them as long as they look good. I want cool colors. How about Cool Green or Cool Red. That way when someone looks at my car and says "cool green", I can say Yeh, that's what it's called"
questioning color names is what happens when I have to wait 2 years for my Bronco

Sponsored

cbarg14

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ugh it's Christmas green, and with the tail lights just 🤢

The debate between A51 and Cactus Grey continues for me I guess (until I inevitably become MY23)
Same..neither of these new 'exciting' choices is getting me excited. I'm still in the A51 camp today.

Bone Saw

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was excited for green but I’m not feeling it after seeing on the Bronco. I can’t put my finger on it exactly but it just doesn’t work for me.
Agreed, @MacMarauder. This green doesn't feel quite right...I wish they had just made it the actual Mallard Green with no metallic. We pretty much knew it was going to be a metallic green, but I still was holding out hope for Boxwood Green. Oh well. Decisions, decisions...

Tiresmoke410

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco, 16 F250, 66 F250, 68 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love it. Grey Mic looks terrible with the green. Either need black painted or body color painted too. Good thing I have a paint booth.

I would also like a non metallic choice. Such as Brewster green.

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ‘21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a '14 Focus in ruby red and every time I see a rapid red Super Duty I swoon... I don't know what to do now, loved hot pepper on the ST, hate it on the Ranger, it's too orange and not deep enough :( Might be switching to team velocity blue but I need time to grieve my red Bronco :'(

I had a FIST in the hot pepper, on that car it was awesome. But then again everything about that car was awesome. I sold it for a Focus RS which, while a good car that lived up to its hype, was never half as much fun as the FIST.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, #ford you missed an incredible opportunity here to 1) honor all the reservations for you deceased colors and 2) making a DECENT green. Someone here please speak up if you were part of the Ford Color Exploratory Focus Group….I canceled my order last year from all the production limits on my build and I guess now, my plans for ‘22/23 are slipping away like sand in a door sill.
'Ford reserves the right to change product specifications, pricing and equipment at any time without incurring obligations. Your Ford dealer is the best source of the most up-to-date information on Ford vehicles'.
Sponsored