Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a really hard time believing that they would put this on display for regular civilians, and then NOT allow everything seen to be available for orders.
Well get ready for disappointment.
Mike Levine stated the 2 dr interior isn't happening.

Additionally the 35's on the 4dr appear to be aftermarket as well
Sponsored

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it me or does Cyber orange while cool as hell looks like Hawkeye yellow
It looks like Ford will only see it to customers named Kyle and it comes with a year's supply of Monster energy drink.

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just like Jeep - the Bronco is a marketing exercise in giving you less for more money.
They piut vents in the gladiator. I could maybe see them skippingit in the 2door but the larger cabin volume on the 4-door really should require rear vents.

JK

gatorfan62

Outer Banks
First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm new to reveals. Is it common, or wise, to show off options that are unavailable? The interiors were a factor in my reservation and to find out they are only for show seems odd to me.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Will 37s fit on a stock suspension 2door
Not really sure about suspension components. However, I would advise against turning the steering wheel without a lift. :LOL:

Ford Bronco Homecoming! Launch Broncos (4 Door Cactus Gray & 2 Door Cyber Orange) on public display at Michigan Assembly Plant 1595342408724-

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I already posted a picture of the Ranger Raptor rear end in my post that he linked. Lololol
Hell I thought that was a quoted post of the 2-door Bronco rear-end for some reason ?‍♂

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep I agree. I'm hoping it will be an option though. I do hate the fact that I will have to PAY for a hard top for the 4-door only for some reason and then have PAY to have it painted white. Ford should know we want white. My FJ came that way as well. I don't really care what color the roll bar is since I know me and know that it won't be off all that much. In South Louisiana there will only be like 4 days out of the year that it'll be comfortable. :LOL:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm new to reveals. Is it common, or wise, to show off options that are unavailable? The interiors were a factor in my reservation and to find out they are only for show seems odd to me.
It's quite common with concept cars. However, Ford is in new territory with this one. They have essentially said "Here's the new Bronco!".

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sadly yes it's not that uncommon.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Getting into the back seats of the 2door looks like a monumental task. I hope those seats are removable.
They have the front seats all the way back. Really wish they would fix that for these viewings. Now, climbing up to get in with that lift. That's gonna be fun. :LOL: