Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not that into the wheels I was forced into when I got the squatch. I'm not really a beauty ring dude and want the more utilitarian look of the steelies - powder coat white, black, or silver would be really nice. I think the wildtrack has the black w/ bronco logo cap but I'm not into the gloss finish so can't really buy off someone.

Anyone seen this look I'm going for yet and if so would love to see a photo. I hope eventually I can buy the bronco steelies off from Ford and get them powder coated but doesn't seem like an option yet.

I know people either love or hate the steelies and I get it - to each their own.
Sponsored

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Check out the Analog HD from Fifteen 52 or Detroit Steel Wheel Smoothies are awesome and they said they are working on Bronco fitment. I agree with you , a nice simple Steelie looks great on the Bronco. Good luck finding what you're looking for.

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline / 2dr. Base 7 spd. EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not that into the wheels I was forced into when I got the squatch. I'm not really a beauty ring dude and want the more utilitarian look of the steelies - powder coat white, black, or silver would be really nice. I think the wildtrack has the black w/ bronco logo cap but I'm not into the gloss finish so can't really buy off someone.

Anyone seen this look I'm going for yet and if so would love to see a photo. I hope eventually I can buy the bronco steelies off from Ford and get them powder coated but doesn't seem like an option yet.

I know people either love or hate the steelies and I get it - to each their own.
I like the steelies too and plan to have my base steelies powder coated as well. Hubcap Heaven has the 17" black steelies for current Ford Ranger @ $95 ea. They are supposed to be OEM so the hub bore is the same as the Bronco. Hope this helps. STL10227/99062 Ford Ranger Wheel Steel Black #KB3Z1015B

OP
OP
luptanpitman

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Awesome thank you. I wish I could do the bronco caps in middle but might be too soon
Old thread I know, but I wonder if the center caps from the Base 16 inch steelies will fit these wheels. I plan to replace my 16 inch steelies with these 17 inch steelies.

Sponsored
OP
OP
luptanpitman

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Old thread I know, but I wonder if the center caps from the Base 16 inch steelies will fit these wheels. I plan to replace my 16 inch steelies with these 17 inch steelies.
Never found this out

Bronco_joe

Black Diamond
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would say yes because the center bores are the same and the caps lock in with the lugs. I may have BD wheels to sell

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here are the stock wheel sizes:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/stock-wheel-sizes.8137/

Those Pro Comps look like they will fit, but they don't tell you the hub bore. Ask 4wp for the hub bore size. From everything I have read most of the axles require 93.1mm hub bore. So you need that size or larger.

I don't know 100% if that is the bore for every Bronco model. maybe someone else can confirm.
Sponsored