Sponsored

Insurance cost insight by those that already have their Bronco?

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a quote from Farmers for my Badlands of about $1500/6 months, quite hefty. We also have house and two older cars with them, so some discounts.
I'd be curious to know what kind of quotes those of you that already have their rig or got a quote via their VIN were told? Please add what company and also what trim of Bronco you have. I know prices vary from state to state and within states, so maybe add your state as well. I'm in CA.
Mine is a Badlands with Sasquatch and LUX and tow, I never had such an expensive car, so that quote might just be what it costs, I won't change for small differences but would do so if the savings would be substantial.

Lots of variables in this of course, also at what level you insure and all that, but maybe hearing from a couple people here can give us a bit of an idea what to expect. I might also contact a broker, but I always feel I'm getting scammed in one way or other by those, LOL.

Thanks!
Sponsored

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wow, that’s crazy. I pay $65/month thru geico for my 2021 rubicon, lowest deductibles possible and average coverage for everything else, no emergency roadside since I have AAA.

never in an accident (knock on wood) or speeding ticket etc

what’s your coverage look like? I live in PA, so that might be a big difference compared to Cali

OP
OP
Daktari

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"100 Comp and 1000 Collision. OEM Parts and Gap coverage the 6 month premium would be about $1443.00." is what she told me after I sent them my VIN.

I won't need Gap since we're paying up front for the rig. They also apparently don't have a glass replacement add on (with low or 0 deductible) which is something I'd want, those windshields are expensive, I think there's some calibration of the camera and what other sensors involved too.

I've so far been happy with Farmers, but if they are double what others cost, I'm gonna switch.

Also no accidents or tickets for me, we got a good driver discount or what it's called.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got a quote from Farmers for my Badlands of about $1500/6 months, quite hefty. We also have house and two older cars with them, so some discounts.
I'd be curious to know what kind of quotes those of you that already have their rig or got a quote via their VIN were told? Please add what company and also what trim of Bronco you have. I know prices vary from state to state and within states, so maybe add your state as well. I'm in CA.
Mine is a Badlands with Sasquatch and LUX and tow, I never had such an expensive car, so that quote might just be what it costs, I won't change for small differences but would do so if the savings would be substantial.

Lots of variables in this of course, also at what level you insure and all that, but maybe hearing from a couple people here can give us a bit of an idea what to expect. I might also contact a broker, but I always feel I'm getting scammed in one way or other by those, LOL.

Thanks!
Don't forget marital status, credit, tickets, how many on your policy, age of people on your policy, etc... Would be near impossible to figure that out.

divedog101

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thanks!
What is your age and driving record?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Daktari

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't forget marital status, credit, tickets, how many on your policy, age of people on your policy, etc... Would be near impossible to figure that out.
very true, too many variables. But getting a couple numbers from others (with as much detail as they feel like sharing) could be helpful as some sort of guideline maybe? At least in regards to which company to talk to first for a quote.

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a quote for $88 a month with allstate. Same I pay for my 2009 Honda accord. Full coverage

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
very true, too many variables. But getting a couple numbers from others (with as much detail as they feel like sharing) could be helpful as some sort of guideline maybe? At least in regards to which company to talk to first for a quote.
Based on what you have said, you're paying way too much. My 2019 Scat Pack MSRP of 48K ( that effects insurance rates ), rates are even higher, because Florida, clean record, great credit, and I'm younger than you. I pay $800 and change every 6 months. Not even including that mine has a much higher HP rating and the Bronco is not a "sport" vehicle.

My insurance policy is 100/300/100 $500 deductible. I'm with Progressive.

Sponsored

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks!
My quote from USAA was $850 / 6 mo.. (whoops, that was for $500/$500 on deductibles. $750/6 for the higher.)

Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Way too many variables to get a good comparison. Everyone’s situation is different and it also depends on liability limits, deductible, add ons, etc.

Just get a couple quotes and/or compare to your current policy. There is nothing special about the Bronco insurance wise.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seat of my pants says $1500/6mos is sky high.

That being said, I'll fire off an email to my State Farm agent right now, see what he says tomorrow.