jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any guys with an assigned future VIN bother checking in recently with their dealer/ford? I am curious if it is still showing mid-September to early October. They will inevitably be pushed to Novemberish (one would think), but curious to see when that starts to unfold.
Sponsored

TXBronco01

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just switched my WT to OBX Sasq High Tow Mod Bump. Are any of these items still constraints?
It sure seems these have loosened up a bit. I had a WT too and switched to your OBX build but with LUX. Probably depends more on your reservation at this point. I was a first night res and high on my dealer allocation. Scheduled for 8/30.

ScoutandBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 International Scout, 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ecosport and Explorer:
Uh, that's not enough for the year, I'm tired, time to start 2022's

Bronco:
Hold my beer, I have 4 more months of 2021 builds in me.

Constraints:
Do you Bronco, Do you?? Let's have a talk.

erniecombs

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many Broncos can Ford make per week? Does anyone know?

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just switched my WT to OBX Sasq High Tow Mod Bump. Are any of these items still constraints?
I believe the Squatch, 2.7L, Tow, and Mod Bump were all at one time. However my order got picked up when I dropped everything but the mod bumper. Now i'm excitedly waiting an e-mail like a golden ticket in willy wonka.

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was “previewing” last week but later was not on the previewing list. And I didn’t get a build date. So I’ll be curious to see how this week goes. I have non of the “sins” either

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just sit back and watch now knowing I'll be 22MY because I refuse to get the flacid top. It will allow me to bump up another trim level and high package when I convert my order though so there's that.

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I believe the Squatch, 2.7L, Tow, and Mod Bump were all at one time. However my order got picked up when I dropped everything but the mod bumper. Now i'm excitedly waiting an e-mail like a golden ticket in willy wonka.
Interesting. The only reason I ask is cause last weeks scheduled builds had a lot of tow packages. That was my main concern and the only thing I’d be willing to drop since I’ve already sacrificed my WT.

Sponsored

Toniareppel

Outer Banks
First Name
Tonia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My build is an outer banks/rapid red with a MIC top non sasquatch was scheduled in June, then July, then Aug and now Sept 20th is our build date. We have a vin so I'm wondering if we'll get pushed back again. 🤔

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Interesting. The only reason I ask is cause last weeks scheduled builds had a lot of tow packages. That was my main concern and the only thing I’d be willing to drop since I’ve already sacrificed my WT.
Situation is fluid of course - and I'm largely going off of the intel I saw on here regarding the constrained parts.

Definitely MIC (right?), then I believe the 2.7L was pretty solidly constrained. The tow package doesn't make much sense and then I keep seeing a bunch of SAS in the wild so that probably might not hold weight either.

I figured I'd drop down and give it a shot. With Black Diamond - I had been on the fence about the SAS package ($4,500) because I felt it really only gave me the front locker and 4.7 gearing over 4.46. BD comes with the full skids, steel HD bumpers, rock rails, rear locker - so that's a pretty penny for wheels, .5 inch lift, front locker, and a slightly better gear ratio.

Decided I'll give it a proper 2" lift (a la Fun Haver style) and 35-37" tires and that will probably run me what SAS would have - and I improved my chances of seeing my Bronco this year!

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They originally only planned for 9/6 last week, but ended up scheduling non-FE builds for the weeks of 9/6 & 9/13. They also did some FE scheduling for the weeks of 9/20 & 9/27. Since they labeled it a clean-up week, it will be interesting to see how many get scheduled.
My FE was built on 8/11, the day before the MIC announcement. If they’re scheduling FEs to be built 9/20 and 9/27, maybe I won’t have to wait until Halloween for mine?

OTOH, I’m a lifelong Braves fan as well. I grew up watching Dale Murphy and Bob Horner in the 80s. Here’s to beating the Yankees tonight! 👍

erniecombs

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

450-600 per day depending on the split with the Ranger.
Is there a way to find out updated reservation stats?
450-600 per day depending on the split with the Ranger.
So have you seen any updated Take Rate %’s for hard top vs soft top?

If they received 7,800 reservations per day the first few weeks and I’m a day 10 reservation holder then I could be roughly 78k in line with no other factors considered. Originally only 5% of people wanted soft tops. I’m wondering what this has actually changed to.

Say it’s now 50%. Thats 39k Broncos in front of me - 7k FEs = 32k Broncos (Not considering what has already been built outside of FEs. To be conservative)

If they make 500 / day I would need (32k/500=64 Build days or (12) 5 day production weeks in order for be to get a 2021. I think that there’s a chance….??

My Order: 4 door Badlands, soft top, 2.7, Sas, Tow with Mod bumper.

I’m just trying to calculate my odds. Just fun to think about. Does this make sense? Please shoot holes in it.

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
How late into the scheduling week can you make a change? I read a few post “I changed to soft-top on Monday and got the build scheduled email Thursday”. Anyone know if Monday is the latest? The manager who does the orders at my dealer is out until Tuesday and I need to make a change. But don’t want to cause a ruckus.
Sponsored