Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ford Lighting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My tracker went null on Tuesday but is back up as of yesterday. Still have the eta 1990-1-1 🤷🏻‍♀️

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My tracker is all Null as well. I don’t know whether it went like that yesterday or today. I am so hoping your comment holds on the tracker dying. But given that I have received nothing from Ford since the In Production email I am not holding my breath that this is anything but a system glitch at Ford.
I'm sure it's a system glitch at Ford. At first, I thought mine was related to the fact I'd pre-purchased mine while it was on the train, but seeing a lot of other people experience the same thing, I think it's just Ford's computer system being stupid.

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's been a little while since I posted the list, but we're starting to see some rigs being delivered so I thought I'd update the list.

Let me know if I missed anything.

8/22/21 @ 9:20pm (cst)

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? Capture25.JPG
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? Capture26.JPG
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? Capture27.JPG

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's been a little while since I posted the list, but we're starting to see some rigs being delivered so I thought I'd update the list.

Mine was delivered on 8/13.

Sponsored

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Who is a 7/19 build date and do you think we managed to slip right in between the 2 MAP shutdown weeks?

When do you think we will see window stickers?

What was your original build date and how long have you been in the 7/19 club?
I just slipped into the 8/19 last week as my hardtop August build wasn't going to happen until November. Need a car by September and hell of I'm buying a jeep lol so I called around and found this build.

Did you get any updates since Thursday? Did anyone?

Goosesoup

Outer Banks
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500 Denali, 2012 SS Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The club thinks I'm probably the first new bronco to make it up to the top of Mineral Basin. At some point in the trip, I kept thinking, "I should not have done this." That said, outside of some wheel damage and damage to some of the armor and bits of frame, it did make it. Mine was the only bare bones stock vehicle on the trip and frankly, with a leveling kit, I would have probably cleared some of the obstacles I high centered on. I did not need much more clearance, just some!

If I had squatch, I'd have been golden. :)
Doesn't surprise me, not too many Broncos in Utah yet. Glad you had fun.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE 08/23: These two new badges go out to all you Rapid Red and Anti-Matter Blue fans out there who must be extremely disappointed with the recent MY22 colours news!

Very witty taglines and inspiration are thanks to the wonderful @Mango&Moose ! Love it!

@CO-Bronco any ideas for tribute for those who will never get the dropped colors of RR and AMB?

'Rapidly Dropped Red' & 'Anti-Mattered Blue'

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been able to track my BL via Rail to Omaha- I’m guessing from there it gets loaded on a truck and shipped to granger.

has anyone had any luck tracking via convoy- truck?
I’ve tried www.Palsaap.com but it says pending, which it has been for weeks..

thoughts?

Liberty

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Mine is still showing “In Production” on the tracker, but Ford sent me the dreaded August 13 email saying it was built, but waiting for a new top on Dirt Mountain

BaseBD

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve been able to track my BL via Rail to Omaha- I’m guessing from there it gets loaded on a truck and shipped to granger.

thoughts?

@BroncoJay The next step is a truck to Granger from there. Nothing showed up on palsapp for our group that came in together. If you have advanced BNSF access you can track its dock location and two letter status code. Best we could tell when that gets updated to Out Gate it is loaded on the truck and on the way. The time in Omaha can vary. I think @LSOR was there for almost 2 weeks. Mine was in Omaha for 5 days and shipped on the 6th.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@BroncoJay The next step is a truck to Granger from there. Nothing showed up on palsapp for our group that came in together. If you have advanced BNSF access you can track its dock location and two letter status code. Best we could tell when that gets updated to Out Gate it is loaded on the truck and on the way. The time in Omaha can vary. I think @LSOR was there for almost 2 weeks. Mine was in Omaha for 5 days and shipped on the 6th.
Thanks for the info..
So close …
Kind of the whole deal with Ford and Bronco
Hurry up and wait…
Crappy thing is I live 90 minutes from Omaha… I’m closer to Omaha than I am Granger…

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

thoughts?
Yep I'm in basically the same boat - waiting for truck transport from rail yard to dealer. My palsapp.com report has also said 'pending' for 20+ days now and according to my dealer it's been in a railyard in Wentzville, MO for a week. But to make things even worse my B6G and Ford trackers updated to "Delivered" this past Saturday... but it wasn't actually delivered. The B6G tracker updated Saturday to say it was delivered 8/18 and the Ford tracker just says it was delivered but no date. Wow. I'm frustrated to say the least but actually am to the point where I just expected it. I drove by the dealer Saturday evening after the trackers updated and it was 50/50 in my mind that it was actually going to be there. It seems possible it went to the wrong dealer but so far my dealer has not been able to give me any additional info today. Seriously unbelievable. Our Blend Dates were a month ago today... sigh...
Sponsored