First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
These threads make me laugh, as if a build date actually matters these days? I'm a day one reservation and my date has been pushed four times from its original 12th July build date to 20 October. At this point just sit back until you get a call from the dealership saying it's in or else you're going to stress yourself out for nothing.
Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I finally switched to a soft top last week and my dealer said that I'm getting scheduled to be built this week. I'm a day 1 reservation.
johnny-english-agent.gif

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With all the delays I've reached my down payment goal. If I don't get a build week this week, I'll have enough for the taxes as well.'

Crossing my fingers I get picked before Rapid Red is dropped.

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have any of the dealers seen previews for this week yet? I’m trying to not blow up my sales manager everyday lol. She told me if they go in the same order/method to pull trucks this week, I should be in there! 7/18 res

Sponsored

Ryanz

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
im getting a bit concerned and confused with the delays. I have ordered my WildTrak March 2020 and never received any updates from my dealership (ME, Saudi). last week i got a message from my dealer that my WildTrak Hardtop is being built (August 17th). Do any of you know how long does it take to get built? should i believe them and start getting excited.

shipping with this distance and customs is going to be another headache and further delay but then i just want the comfort that my car was built :)

CooterBrownATX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just switched my WT to OBX Sasq High Tow Mod Bump. Are any of these items still constraints?
When I switched my order over a week ago, my dealer said to drop the tow package because his latest data from Ford showed that to still be a supply issue. I dropped it and switched to soft top. I got a build date the next day.

atlbrvefn

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone found a correlation between your Off Roadeo invite and then getting their build date later that week? I fully expected a build email last week based on my reservation and build, but didn’t. Got an Off Roadeo email today so hoping they found me worthy of having a bronco to actually bring to OR.

CooterBrownATX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone found a correlation between your Off Roadeo invite and then getting their build date later that week? I fully expected a build email last week based on my reservation and build, but didn’t. Got an Off Roadeo email today so hoping they found me worthy of having a bronco to actually bring to OR.
Doubtful. When I went to the Off Roadeo in Austin back in June, I found out that none of the people there work for Ford. They're all employees of a marketing company contracted by Ford. Ford provides the list of Bronco reservation holders to the marketing company but may not even know who actually attends an Off Roadeo event.

erniecombs

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I switched my order over a week ago, my dealer said to drop the tow package because his latest data from Ford showed that to still be a supply issue. I dropped it and switched to soft top. I got a build date the next day.
What was your reservation date?

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealers...what is previewing for you all this morning?

Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
my dealer has like 7 previewing. I didn’t get to see what trims they were though. I have a black diamond and I am on that list. But, I was previewing last week too then nothing.

Sreevie

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer called me this morning to let me know my badlands 2.7 sas lux tow was the only one previewing that he could see. I switched to a soft top on Friday. I’m a day 2 res holder and ordered jan 20th

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer called me this morning to let me know my badlands 2.7 sas lux tow was the only one previewing that he could see. I switched to a soft top on Friday. I’m a day 2 res holder and ordered jan 20th
Same build and did the same thing on Friday. Res day one. I'm #4 in line at my dealer so hope its soon. I do have leather also.
Sponsored