Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Greeeat, because Dealers are always in the know and provide clear & accurate information. šŸ˜Ž

Iā€™m willing to wait, but I need a timeline to plan around. This is just lunacy boys & girls.
Sponsored

Step

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So what does this actually mean for us? Didnā€™t they say they will still honor time stamp? Or are they just saying they wonā€™t take any more reservations? Week two reservation.

Bled656

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just placed mine a few days ago. How long should I have to wait for my bronco a month or so?
Just start checking thursdays if you have a building date, every Thursdayā€¦.

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What happened to Ford's new 'Build to Order' Sales Model ?
Build to order can still happen, you just can't reserve it ahead of time. You will have to go into a dealer to place the order and it lands where it lands. You may wait many moons before it gets to you. The reservation model was supposed to help Ford forecast demand and supply chain needs. Sadly, with Covid, Webasto, rain, and semiconductor issues, it did not go well at all.

However, they have pretty much closed out 2021 ordering at this point (unless you have an FE or a VIN already, you're probably not getting a 21 unless miracles happen). I suspect they will still do reservations for MY22, but those won't open until mid-September (9/13 IIRC), but it will probably note you will be waiting until at least the first of the year at best as demand could still run into commodity issues.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called multiple dealers after seeing the no res option. They told me to come on and in and place an order, no problem. Explicitly asked if I would be looking at 2023 and they said no 22.(obv prob just trying to get me in door but who knows)
Also 3 dealers said they will have dealer stock in December. Mainly base models but in stock.
I think it is reasonable to stop "reservations" given there is probably a year and a half backlog. Secondly, your point is spot on, it will drive people to dealers to see the cancelled orders.

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservations for warthog begin now. Expect delivery in September. I mean December. Scratch that itā€™s next April. You know what, why donā€™t we just do it the following year just to be sure.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just start checking thursdays if you have a building date, every Thursdayā€¦.
They probably ended it due to not locking in MSRP and come 2023 there are going to be a lot of angry reservation holders who preordered when their build was 45k and has now changed to 60k.
Ford has made it very clear March 19th 2021 was the price lock date.

Sponsored

Jer

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands,2017 F350, 2023 F150L, 1976 K20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the morning just check under the pillow . .
You might be on to something. Maybe there is a Bronco fairy and we have to supply something in trade for her/him.