Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so should they not build or sell anything until they can build your specific order? Cmon
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When will dealers be able to place retail orders for the 2022 MY Bronco vehicle? WBDO will open in Q4, more information on timing will be provided soon.

Well that's a change...WBDO for MY22 was at one time scheduled to open Sep 13th...now they are saying Q4.
Fluid goal posts

wsdowns

Base
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not exactly sure when you placed your order, but if it was this month, there's no way your dealer actually placed it with Ford as the order banks aren't opening up until September. I've been in contact with my dealer since late July and he hasn't even offered to take my order since you can't order until September.
No way that a MY22 has been "Ordered" - you won't even know what options are available until Sept 13.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
why would someone who has a reservation wait this long before placing their order? what were you reserving? why not just simply go to the dealer and order the vehicle? i did not get a reservation, but i simply went to my local dealer and put down about 20% and placed my order. they printed out an order summary with a 10 priority code and told me my order was placed. i see all these people with their 99 priority codes which means they did not order their car, why? 190,000 reservations? well, how many of these are actual orders?
Because the reservation scheme turned out ridiculous, and attracted a whole bunch of people not even sure exactly what they were reserving, having not test driven or even seen a Bronco in person, banging away at keyboards a year ago. People who later had second thoughts, or reality of the vehicle or finances set in, etc.

And with essentially no skin in the game (refundable $100 deposit), it doesn't surprise at all that people have one or more reservations unused. Probably those people have reservations for Maverick and F150 Lightning. Scarcity is a powerful drug, hurry and reserve, before it's too late ... ;)

AZBobbyd

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

why would someone who has a reservation wait this long before placing their order? what were you reserving? why not just simply go to the dealer and order the vehicle? i did not get a reservation, but i simply went to my local dealer and put down about 20% and placed my order. they printed out an order summary with a 10 priority code and told me my order was placed. i see all these people with their 99 priority codes which means they did not order their car, why? 190,000 reservations? well, how many of these are actual orders?
4th ID!!!!

Sponsored

gjproducer

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Code 99 does not indicate that an order was not placed. No code at all indicates an order not placed. 99 just means that the order is not buildable. And, code 10 is an extremely high priority. Higher than allowed for a non-volume customer. Either you have some serious pull at your dealership which allowed you to move through the line or your dealer loves you in a very special way. Code 10 is an exception to the norm.
I am a priority code 10. Didn't do anything special or request anything. An AMB color order created in June of 2021. Got the email that said I am pushed to a 22'. So no clue what's next!

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In that case I might keep my second Reservation. as no telling what will be available in late 2023 or 2024. Warthog/Raptor here I come.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

August 9. I’ve heard other folks on here placed orders in early august and received confirmation emails from Ford. In the end, being a late reserved/order, it doesn’t really matter. It’s going to be late 22/early 23 either way for me.
I think some folks might be getting confused with placing orders and placing reservations. But yeah, you're right, it'll be late next year before we possibly see our Broncos since we'll be ordering MY22 next month.

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Code 99 does not indicate that an order was not placed. No code at all indicates an order not placed. 99 just means that the order is not buildable. And, code 10 is an extremely high priority. Higher than allowed for a non-volume customer. Either you have some serious pull at your dealership which allowed you to move through the line or your dealer loves you in a very special way. Code 10 is an exception to the norm.
my guess is the "fat stack of cash" means something... 20% down payment walking through the door.

BenB007

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am a priority code 10. Didn't do anything special or request anything. An AMB color order created in June of 2021. Got the email that said I am pushed to a 22'. So no clue what's next!
You will have to place a new order since AMB will no longer be available in 22. Most likely, until you do, you will be a priority code 99 when the order banks open up in September until you update/resubmit your order since your current order will be non-buildable. Hopefully, once you do change your color (assuming you choose to do so) you can get another priority code 10.

Sponsored

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if I have a reservation I see no reason to go to the dealer and place an order now. Just as well to wait until the 22MY info is out and order then. Since I have a reservation I assume that would put me ahead of Joe Blow who walks in today and places an order?

Andersbt

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The reservation program has ended for the Bronco and is no longer available as an option on Ford.com. The reservation page now says:
"Interested in getting into a Bronco?
Contact your local Ford Dealer for more details on options and timing. Due to the high number of Bronco 2 and 4-door orders, Bronco deliveries will extend through the 2022 calendar year.​
Existing order holders, click here for additional FAQs."​
What does this mean for people that have reservations, but no order? Do reservations mean anything now?