Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This.

The FE interior is ugly, for sure, but I don't get the people that are complaining they are "stuck" with it and sending emails about it. You are the ones that reserved it. You didn't look before you did? I get there was a rush to get the FE... But if you weren't willing to live with whatever options it has maybe you shouldn't have been so quick to pull the trigger.
For a fully refundable $100 deposit....hell no. Book it and ask questions/complain about it later XD
Sponsored

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

you don’t need two reservations unless you want two cars. You can place an order for whatever you want in December.
Yes. That is true TODAY. When I first spoke to the dealership, they said I WOULD NOT be able to downgrade a FE to another model and that I needed a second reservation. Now that Ford has said clearly today that they WILL allow FE reservations to downgrade, I have canceled the second reservation. Thanks.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You can have mine no point in it any more.
Reading the letter from Ford, it almost seems like they hope some will give up their FE. While we're all complaining, dealers are likely doing the same thing and telling Ford they want something to put on their floor. It's sort of the same with the Ranger. You go into the showroom and there are several with tents and various racks on them.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This.

The FE interior is ugly, for sure, but I don't get the people that are complaining they are "stuck" with it and sending emails about it. You are the ones that reserved it. You didn't look before you did? I get there was a rush to get the FE... But if you weren't willing to live with whatever options it has maybe you shouldn't have been so quick to pull the trigger.
To be clear, Ford never showed what the 'unique interior' was for the First Edition before or during (and even currently) reservation.

Sponsored

bluestang50

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This will probably make me cancel my reservation and hold out for a Bronco Raptor. I wasn't too happy about only offering an ecoboost anyways. I'm holding onto hope that a raptor will bring the 5.0.

BoneyRoads

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This will probably make me cancel my reservation and hold out for a Bronco Raptor. I wasn't too happy about only offering an ecoboost anyways. I'm holding onto hope that a raptor will bring the 5.0.
Rumor is the 3.0 EcoBoost from the Explorer ST. Definitely won't be a V8. The Raptor would get a V8 before the Bronco does, if that even happens.

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Man all this bitching about an interior that we have only seen cgi images of remind me when people were freaking out about the 2 door based on the 7/8 clay model. Calm down people and quit being so crazy. Originally the 2017 gt was supposed to be only 500 cars but demand was so great they’ve almost tripled production of that car, and it’s a $500,000 car!
LOL. This is not a GT and there is a BIG difference between 1500 and 7000. This is a variant, so not a completely unique vehicle. And what you say is "bitching" is in many people's minds "influencing." You realize that Ford does read these forums, right? You also realize that one person saying they want something is not as influential as 1000? And if we don't influence Ford now, don't express our desires, then they will make a decision in a vacuum and we will lose that chance. So, if you are happy with "Navy Pier" great! If you would like to see some choices, then express it so Ford knows. And Ford could fix this by letting us know, not leave us guessing, so we can decide on the model we want. Communication is key. Thanks!

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To be clear, Ford never showed what the 'unique interior' was for the First Edition before or during (and even currently) reservation.
So even more to my point then. Either keep it or cancel it and move on if it's not to your taste.

Don't be surprised that the vehicle you reserved without looking may not be to your liking.

Sponsored

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So even more to my point then. Either keep it or cancel it and move on if it's not to your taste.

Don't be surprised that the vehicle you reserved without looking may not be to your liking.
Doesn't apply to your point at all. The website had zero information for any interior choices or previews on reservation night, let alone having interns run the server scaling.

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes. That is true TODAY. When I first spoke to the dealership, they said I WOULD NOT be able to downgrade a FE to another model and that I needed a second reservation. Now that Ford has said clearly today that they WILL allow FE reservations to downgrade, I have canceled the second reservation. Thanks.
Well, I’m keeping a second order on a WildTrax at a different dealer just in case the first dealer tries to add a premium charge on my FE order. I’m not paying $10k over MSRP like some people are suggesting might happen. When I ask my dealer about the pricing structure, I get BS, canned responses...”no one knows...Ford hasn’t told us anything..blah, blah, blah”

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I must be missing something with the FE. Besides sway bar disconnect from the Badlands (which I'm fine without) and Outer banks interior.(Navy death Blue) One can basically build a Bronco Wildtrak almost Identical to a FE. So who care if they make 3500 or 35,000. I don't think they'll be as special as we think. The only reason I reserved one was the fact it said unique interior. and had pics of a gorgeous Interior that I assumed was going in the FE.. My final decision on a FE or Wildtrak will be based on Interior options and final price of similar equipped vehicle.

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I liked this just so I could unlike it. ?

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Doesn't apply to your point at all. The website had zero information for any interior choices or previews on reservation night, let alone having interns run the server scaling.
That's exactly my point. If there was no information then why are people surprised that the info that came out may not be to their liking? That was the gamble.

Could Ford have had that info out first? Sure. But it's not their fault someone was trigger happy and reserved a truck they don't like. Ha
Sponsored