First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
36 is enough to deny your warranty claim, so why stop there?
Oh they wont know Im on 36s. I will have 2 sets of wheels. Big trucks have to do that in Hawaii for annual safety check anyways. Cant have any tire poke here. Keep the stockers for safety check and service calls. They will be soo impressed with the treadwear mileage :ROFLMAO:

The main reason for 36's is so my wife can climb in easily. Otherwise I'd go full redneck and put 44s on it! Plus I like the oddball 36" size, it throws people off when they are scoping out my ride.
Sponsored

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because they're designed that way... they had to go with a softer window material to get the articulation they wanted back there. Is it a defect? No. A poor design decision? Possibly.
The rear window "panels" are removed before the rear section (behind the doors) of the top is folded, they could have been glass. It is purely a cost cutting feature.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like it better when it was stock.

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, You are correct. Technically from the factory they are coil overs, just not adjustable coil overs.
The 4WP one's are. I do not care for the flares or 4WP stuff in general, but that front bumper does look good, along with the wheels.
I don't like the bumper, makes the winch far too high and the shock height may be adjustable, but not position sensitive and will most likely be quite a bit stiffer...I don't know if I would downgrade my suspension just to lift, but I'm not Mitchel or a Mall Crawler! lol

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don't like the bumper, makes the winch far too high and the shock height may be adjustable, but not position sensitive and will most likely be quite a bit stiffer...I don't know if I would downgrade my suspension just to lift, but I'm not Mitchel or a Mall Crawler! lol
The winch is very high, I agree. I've seen the bumper in person mounted up and to me it looks good.
The 4WP coil overs ARE adjustable, there is no "may be" about it. They are threaded body adjustable coil overs.
Again, I am not a fan of Smitty Built/4WP in general however.
I'd be looking at the Fun Haver set up before this one.

Sponsored

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The rear window "panels" are removed before the rear section (behind the doors) of the top is folded, they could have been glass. It is purely a cost cutting feature.
This is for the rear lift
The winch is very high, I agree. I've seen the bumper in person mounted up and to me it looks good.
The 4WP coil overs ARE adjustable, there is no "may be" about it. They are threaded body adjustable coil overs.
Again, I am not a fan of Smitty Built/4WP in general however.
I'd be looking at the Fun Haver set up before this one.
Height, not ride!

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This is for the rear lift

Height, not ride!
YES!
They are height adjustable.
I went through this with the 4WP guy when I went and saw the red Bronco on 37's.
I wasn't impressed and neither was he for anything more than fire roads.
Pass.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The back also has a lift up feature to help with access thru the rear gate. That's why the windows are soft...the windows don't come out for that.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Correct me if I'm wrong, because I only know what I know from the various threads I've read, but with a +35 offset these should rub. Maybe that is the clearance issues he was talking about?
Sponsored