First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Damn sweetie, but aren’t you easily offended. Now go back to planning your mall crawler, I’m sure you need to post about some awesome underglow.
But my Mall Crawler is gonna look awesome with that sweet neon glow!!! LMFAO. I haven't had a proper Mall Crawler since I got rid of my 1988 323 GTX.
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You misunderstood my point, if Hennessey is willing to give a warranty for 500 ft/lbs, then I am not worried about the stock transmission or motor at 500 ft/lbs of torque or less.

If Hennessey can offer a warranty, then I could easily tune past that without breaking parts. I know that sounds a little arrogant, but I used to do tuning for cars that won national and regional championships.
Read up on Hennessy. Their reputation isn’t what it used to be and I’m being extremely nice. I’d pay close attention to Livernois and 5star tuning.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Read up on Hennessy. Their reputation isn’t what it used to be and I’m being extremely nice. I’d pay close attention to Livernois and 5star tuning.
You are still missing the point... The point is that this was not a very high bar for someone who knows how to tune a motor. I used to professionally tune and dyno test vehicles. Hennessey wasn't pushing a limit that would be hard to match.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You are still missing the point... The point is that this was not a very high bar for someone who knows how to tune a motor. I used to professionally tune and dyno test vehicles. Hennessey wasn't pushing a limit that would be hard to match.
Ford Bronco Tuning of 2.7L Looks to be Limited 1630026369660

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really hoping for a Ford tune on the 2.7 like they offer for the 2.3. As long as it maintains the premiumcare warranty. Anyone know?

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Really hoping for a Ford tune on the 2.7 like they offer for the 2.3. As long as it maintains the premiumcare warranty. Anyone know?
if Ford offers it through ford performance it should be covered under bumper to bumper. It will probably be super conservative. Once I found out they’re gonna offer a Mansqutch in 22 I reserved a 2 door. I had the 2.3 in my RS and thought it was fantastic. Plus there’s ton of aftermarket support out for it. I look forward to seeing what Cobb and Panda motorworks does with the 2.3.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

if Ford offers it through ford performance it should be covered under bumper to bumper. It will probably be super conservative. Once I found out they’re gonna offer a Mansqutch in 22 I reserved a 2 door. I had the 2.3 in my RS and thought it was fantastic. Plus there’s ton of aftermarket support out for it. I look forward to seeing what Cobb and Panda motorworks does with the 2.3.
The Ford Performance pricing doesn’t seem terrible to me for the Ranger, if Bronco is about the same with a warranty I’m in. My EZLYNK with lifetime tunes was like $1500 so 7-800 for something factory supported seems alright.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The Ford Performance pricing doesn’t seem terrible to me for the Ranger, if Bronco is about the same with a warranty I’m in. My EZLYNK with lifetime tunes was like $1500 so 7-800 for something factory supported seems alright.
That wouldn’t be bad. The gains would have to be worth it though. If it’s only 30hp it wouldn’t be worth it.