Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am dedicated to getting a hard top. I live where there is snow 6 months of the year, regularly transport large items in the back of my Jeep, and want to have a level of security when parking downtown. I plan on having valuables in the back like a sub box and portable VIAIR air compressor. I test drove a soft top mannequin and absolutely LOVED the convenience of just the two latches and throwing it back. I see that Bestop has a Sunrider for the 4 door that just replaces the front two panels, I would think that having a Sunrider that would replace the three front panels while leaving the rear cap on would present the best of both worlds of having security and ease of going topless. If anyone here has a connection with Bestop, please petition them to produce this!
Sponsored

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It's the only way to go!

Sponsored

JIMBAD1

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner V8, 67 Dodge R/T, 71 Honda 750 K1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would absolutely buy this!

Contact them here!
https://www.bestop.com/help/contact-us/
Thanks for posting the link. Everyone that's interested, please contact them.

I contacted Bestop in May along with a build idea that was sent to R&D. No reply since initial contact. Also, I contacted TFL since they work with them on a regular basis (no reply from TFL).

It seems like many of us would like this option. I had the Sunrider on my Jeep and loved it. Having all passenger space open with the hardtop in place would be great. Plus, you could still store the doors in the back.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting the link. Everyone that's interested, please contact them.

I contacted Bestop in May along with a build idea that was sent to R&D. No reply since initial contact. Also, I contacted TFL since they work with them on a regular basis (no reply from TFL).

It seems like many of us would like this option. I had the Sunrider on my Jeep and loved it. Having all passenger space open with the hardtop in place would be great. Plus, you could still store the doors in the back.
I also messaged Bestop in Instagram and included a link to this thread.

JIMBAD1

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4Runner V8, 67 Dodge R/T, 71 Honda 750 K1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also messaged Bestop in Instagram and included a link to this thread.
Do we have a standard Resident ID#? I've seen different types including inmate #s (which I don't like). I like yours better. Assuming it is the order date / blend date / dealer order #. We should standardize it and at least have some fun while we all are miserably waiting.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we have a standard Resident ID#? I've seen different types including inmate #s (which I don't like). I like yours better. Assuming it is the order date / blend date / dealer order #. We should standardize it and at least have some fun while we all are miserably waiting.
This is where I got mine..
Ford Bronco Please make a Bestop Sunrider for 4-door that replaces front 3 panels E8DD9D05-2AAE-48E8-A277-AB603497C331

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe they will make one in 45 years when the MOD top is ready.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I e-mailed them about this a couple months ago, at that time they told me that they have no plans to make one. Found that rather odd, so it's good to show them they could sell a ton of these if they made them.
I switched to soft top now and am supposedly getting built next week, but down the road I'd definitely make the switch, as soft top front and hard top back would be my ideal combination.

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am dedicated to getting a hard top. I live where there is snow 6 months of the year, regularly transport large items in the back of my Jeep, and want to have a level of security when parking downtown. I plan on having valuables in the back like a sub box and portable VIAIR air compressor. I test drove a soft top mannequin and absolutely LOVED the convenience of just the two latches and throwing it back. I see that Bestop has a Sunrider for the 4 door that just replaces the front two panels, I would think that having a Sunrider that would replace the three front panels while leaving the rear cap on would present the best of both worlds of having security and ease of going topless. If anyone here has a connection with Bestop, please petition them to produce this!
Yes, I agree. I am sending a note to best top today to see if one is in production like this.
Please make a top for this...
Ford Bronco Please make a Bestop Sunrider for 4-door that replaces front 3 panels IMG_1212
Like this...
Ford Bronco Please make a Bestop Sunrider for 4-door that replaces front 3 panels brtop4_2.609_1
Ford Bronco Please make a Bestop Sunrider for 4-door that replaces front 3 panels brtop4_1.609_1

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I would buy one, use it for my planned future trips so I dont have to take/store the hard shell pieces. Sent them a message.

Last edited:

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was told by a Bestop employee over the weekend that they will have the 2 options (1 for front 2 panels and one for all 3 panels).

He also said that they have regular full soft tops sitting at the warehouse, ready to sell (like the ones the TFL guys have on their FE) but were told by Ford to hold off as they were making some adjustments?

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have you not considered the Bimini tops? They should fill the entire gap. Just picked up my new canvas (not mesh) from the Ford dealer and will see how it pans out
Sponsored