Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello everyone,

My name is Kyle and I am a Ford Senior Master Tech and have been with Ford for over 15 years. I am here to answer any of your questions to the best of my knowledge. Hope to get to know and help some of the people on her so Ask away!!
This is my first vehicle with a turbo. Any tips? Going to be bouncing between Jax, fl and Up int GA regularly. I also have a few longer trips planned. I typically try to take top notch care of my vehicles. Anything helps no matter how small. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are supply chain issues causing long delays for repairs? Do you see issues persisting for awhile?

Doum

First Name
Doum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang+MDX
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Welcome Kyle.Is Ford will have after market exhaust for the Bronco?Question from a Mustang guy 😉

Michael Grasso

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome Kyle,
Just following up on another request, what catch can do you recommend for the 2.7L? JLT?
If you recommend one for the 2.7L at all.

Thank you in advance

Michael

Last edited:

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello everyone,

My name is Kyle and I am a Ford Senior Master Tech and have been with Ford for over 15 years. I am here to answer any of your questions to the best of my knowledge. Hope to get to know and help some of the people on her so Ask away!!
Thank you Kyle for joining us and offering your expertise!

Sponsored

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Kyle,

What do you think of tuning the Bronco with the 10r60 transmission?

What are your thoughts on catch can or best preventive upgrade we can do to prolong the life of the vechile?
Ford Performance is supposed to have a tune available so that should answer that question

TRMFAM

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 & 73 Bronco, 21 MDX A-Spec, 20 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi Kyle @AllFordTech,
Any indication if the 12v in the cargo area can be modified to be hot 24/7 instead of turning off after 30 min?
Forscan can change the setting I did it on my 2020 Raptor.
I feel like this is above my pay grade to program a vehicle. 😬
It seemed pretty daunting to me at first but about 20 minutes reading / watching a few vids and I was ready to tackle it. I think the plug was $47 on Amazon and the software is free or you can make a donation. I selected all the mods I wanted from the spreadsheet provided in the Forscan threads. Printed and took my laptop and connector to the truck. Plug in, accessory mode save all modules and named them factory build plus module name. Opened each module made changes saved it and done.
Honestly spend a little time looking into it for the price the dealer would charge you more to make one change. Also you might post up for anyone in your area. I did two other Raptors in my town because those folks were nervous about the process also. I just had them bring a thumb drive for their stock configs.

OP
OP
AllFordTech

AllFordTech

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Forscan can change the setting I did it on my 2020 Raptor.

It seemed pretty daunting to me at first but about 20 minutes reading / watching a few vids and I was ready to tackle it. I think the plug was $47 on Amazon and the software is free or you can make a donation. I selected all the mods I wanted from the spreadsheet provided in the Forscan threads. Printed and took my laptop and connector to the truck. Plug in, accessory mode save all modules and named them factory build plus module name. Opened each module made changes saved it and done.
Honestly spend a little time looking into it for the price the dealer would charge you more to make one change. Also you might post up for anyone in your area. I did two other Raptors in my town because those folks were nervous about the process also. I just had them bring a thumb drive for their stock configs.
Thanks for input!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
AllFordTech

AllFordTech

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are supply chain issues causing long delays for repairs? Do you see issues persisting for awhile?
Unfortunately yes. A lot of everyday parts we use like brakes can be back ordered up to a few weeks. COVID hasn’t made anything easy for us

OP
OP
AllFordTech

AllFordTech

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is my first vehicle with a turbo. Any tips? Going to be bouncing between Jax, fl and Up int GA regularly. I also have a few longer trips planned. I typically try to take top notch care of my vehicles. Anything helps no matter how small. Thanks in advance!
Fords turbo vehicles for the most part have been very reliable in my opinion. Best thing you can do is just keep up with the maintenance. Highly Oil changes between 5k-7.5k and you shouldn’t have any problems.

OP
OP
AllFordTech

AllFordTech

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks very much for providing this opportunity buddy. Very helpful to have someone like you to get tips from. Most of us and very excited the Bronco, but a few individual will be negative regardless and seem to always have a reason for it. Hopefully, this feed will have people take real advantage of what you are providing. Again, thanks for taking the time buddy!!!
Thank you. Just like politics, everyone will have their opinion. I am also not going to say I know everything either because that would be a lie but I will help where I can.

BroncoBarn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately yes. A lot of everyday parts we use like brakes can be back ordered up to a few weeks. COVID hasn’t made anything easy for us
It is crazy driving through car lots that were once packed with vehicles and now they are empty, completely.