Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That overlap flap in the back set is what bugs me the most .... I was expecting a one piece for the back.

You're saying its stays in place and its not a big deal?
I hear you and agree that one piece in the back would probably look best. But one thing to note - when I was removing the backseat mats to wash out after the weekend filled them with dirt and sand and dog hair, I thought about if it had been one long piece and I have a feeling it would have been tough to remove. You'd have to twist some spots/bend others/etc. and I definitely would have spilled on the carpet/seats when my purpose for getting them was to easily take that stuff out of the car. Having them split was as easy as the fronts. That being said, it would be nice if there was something that snapped/latched/clipped into place. But at the end of the day, I didn't notice anything move whatsoever and the flap stayed in place. It's a no big deal for me.
Sponsored

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I disagree I just got a set for my wife’s CRV and they are total garbage the are already starting to deform.
The ones I had in my Forester were trash also. Thin trays that deformed. I bought Smartliners for my Honda, fraction of the cost, fit the floors perfectly, and are much thicker.

khatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hear you and agree that one piece in the back would probably look best. But one thing to note - when I was removing the backseat mats to wash out after the weekend filled them with dirt and sand and dog hair, I thought about if it had been one long piece and I have a feeling it would have been tough to remove. You'd have to twist some spots/bend others/etc. and I definitely would have spilled on the carpet/seats when my purpose for getting them was to easily take that stuff out of the car. Having them split was as easy as the fronts. That being said, it would be nice if there was something that snapped/latched/clipped into place. But at the end of the day, I didn't notice anything move whatsoever and the flap stayed in place. It's a no big deal for me.
I have the washout floors so I tucked that center section under the passenger side rear mat because the seam disappears better. I realize if someone spilled something on that center it could run under the mat but I'm not too worried about it since I have the washout floors. I got the mats mainly to keep wearing and scratches off the permanent washout floors.

One thing that surprised me about the washout floors was that they were a little bit cushioned and flexible. I assumed they would be a hard plastic-like material. With the rubber liners being a little thin, they are flexible as well. It makes them comfortable. Maybe in a few years they wear out. Time will tell. But I'm happy with these.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just had the doors off my JK and noticed the rear floor mats liked to lift up in the wind. But they are Husky so heavier and 1 solid piece so it would be really hard to fly out.

But it did make me start to wonder about the thin, and divided Ford set.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bjj101

Outer Banks
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX, 2020 Lexus RX450
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

InkedBronco Floor mats_LI.jpg

My Bronco Brethren,

I just received these floor mats I ordered to be used on carpet on my OBX.

1. Its not a pkg of 3 pieces. Its actually 4 pcs with a layover flap for the back area (circled in red). It doesn't even snap in or anything it just lays on top of the other part's lip

2. From the pics in the catalog I thought it was hard molded and tough, but this stuff is very thin and feels very cheap. If you think you will get something like the quality of Weather Tech or Husky or even a Costco floor mat, think again.

Thickness ..... using a quarter for scale

mat1.jpg

Max lip Height

mat2.jpg

back piece layout ..... there is no way to attach them

mat3.jpg

Its just feels soooooo CHEAP. Stay away and wait for some name brands for the same price or even cheaper.

Rock On
I actually have them in my OBX and theyve been fine so far.... they look great once you get them in the vehicle and they dont feel as thin as they look... now having said that, I'm in IL and winter is around the corner so we will see if I feel the same after that.

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I read somewhere that with the doors off the Ford mats in the second row lift up in the corners from the air and start flapping around! Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read somewhere that with the doors off the Ford mats in the second row lift up in the corners from the air and start flapping around! Can anyone confirm if this is true?
If they don’t blow out first!
Sponsored