Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Click baitish but wife and I drove from southern Indiana to Mackinac City before catching the ferry to the island and didn’t see one full size BR in 600 miles, only 7 Sports. :(
We drove from Philadelphia to Ann Arbor and back this past weekend and only saw one ( and it was on a trailer )... Figured we were bound to see a bunch in MI, but no luck :(
Sponsored

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Click baitish but wife and I drove from southern Indiana to Mackinac City before catching the ferry to the island and didn’t see one full size BR in 600 miles, only 7 Sports. :(
I went from Illinois to South Carolina and back to Illinois a couple of weeks ago. Saw two Big Broncos. One in SC (Hard top Outer Banks) and one in Indiana (Soft Top). I told my wife before we went on vacation that my goal on vacation was to see at least one Big Bronco. It only took 36 hours worth of driving to see them. Attached is the Outer Banks I saw first. It pulled up next to me when I was waiting at a stop light 😍
Ford Bronco Disappointed, not one full size in 600 miles 250C761D-36A3-4ED2-9BD9-4A902F04F6E5

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not much luck in Southern Colorado either. Was at a car show with my 1970 yesterday in Monument, CO and a guy comes in driving a Big Bend 4 door w/soft top (didn't catch the color, could have been Cactus Grey). So this guy has a sub $40K truck and is asking $79K for it. I know someone will pay that to just have one, but I will wait for my 4 door Badlands that is $56K out the door.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve seen 3 dealer demo Wildtraks, 2 First Editions and a Big Bend with soft top and all of them were four doors at dealers here but never on the road.

Ford Bronco Disappointed, not one full size in 600 miles 7AFE11E6-0057-4E4E-8E9D-48AD0A6E8A1B

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I drove 14 hours last weekend nada, haven't seen one around me either just the million jeeps.

Sponsored

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seen a couple four-door soft tops in Southern California. Not a single two-door other than Blue, though.

2.7 is averaging 19.1 on 87 octane at 80-85 mph.
I keep seeing 19’s and people saying they do 80-85, but I don’t see how that’s possible. Most of my 2.3k miles are highway miles and I’m averaging 16.1. Granted I’m incapable of driving slow, but I don’t see this ever getting into the 19s, certainly not driving above 80. I’ve even tried ECO mode and slowing down, didn’t change much so I abandoned that approach quickly. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It'll become more common some day... What I haven't seen in a hard top outside of a Ford event. The first time I saw someone in a bronco that wasn't my bronco was a a couple of weeks ago. It was a white outer banks on the side of the street about a half a block up. When my light changed, she pulled out ahead of me and we caravaned into a parking lot and chatted for a while. There are a few of us in Northern Utah now...

Ford Bronco Disappointed, not one full size in 600 miles UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_ab0

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been all over the country, have yet to see one.

I was tempted to swing by Granger on my way from Kansas to Wisconsin last week. Naturally, I was out of state when they had the Bronco display in Oshkosh, WI.

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seen a couple four-door soft tops in Southern California. Not a single two-door other than Blue, though.

I keep seeing 19’s and people saying they do 80-85, but I don’t see how that’s possible. Most of my 2.3k miles are highway miles and I’m averaging 16.1. Granted I’m incapable of driving slow, but I don’t see this ever getting into the 19s, certainly not driving above 80. I’ve even tried ECO mode and slowing down, didn’t change much. 🤷🏻‍♂️
My average fuel economy is being brought down by my off roading trips. I got 10 MPG the day I spent in 4L with lockers engaged...

Ford Bronco Disappointed, not one full size in 600 miles UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b28

Sponsored

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My average fuel economy is being brought down by my off roading trips. I got 10 MPG the day I spent in 4L with lockers engaged...

Ford Bronco Disappointed, not one full size in 600 miles UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_b28
Good point, I hadn’t parsed it like that and have had 3 partial days in 4L.

Which app is that btw? I had hoped Journeys would have more detail like that.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We took a Road Trip from NH to Indiana and back and I did not see even see one Truck load of Broncos or anyone driving it as we passed Michigan on the way. But I saw Loads to Jeep, Dodge, Subaru, Toyota and Hyundai Truck full off New Vehicles.

WClintM

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’re going to leave the Island Thursday and may make the trek back along lake Michigan towards Holland unless she decides to alter the deal. Pray she doesn’t alter the deal any more!
On a drivability note, 2.7 is averaging 19.1 on 87 octane at 80-85 mph. Is running great and very comfortable to drive. Maybe not as good as a new F150 but damn close.
If you're going home via Michigan's west coast, it'd be a shame if you didn't stop at Silver Lake and play on the sand dunes a bit... lol

Bjj101

Outer Banks
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX, 2020 Lexus RX450
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went from Illinois to South Carolina and back to Illinois a couple of weeks ago. Saw two Big Broncos. One in SC (Hard top Outer Banks) and one in Indiana (Soft Top). I told my wife before we went on vacation that my goal on vacation was to see at least one Big Bronco. It only took 36 hours worth of driving to see them. Attached is the Outer Banks I saw first. It pulled up next to me when I was waiting at a stop light 😍
Where are you in IL? I have seen 2 bigs and many sports around the Oswego/Naperville IL area.

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Road trip from Seattle to Yellowstone., we spotted a cyber orange 4d in Yellowstone this last Thursday, we were pulling into Old Faithful, they were headed away from us so we didn't have a chance to snap a pic. The amount of Jeeps we saw on the trip was insane.
Sponsored