R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw a review by an early user of this bumper. He said the quality looked good, but he ran into a problem. Unlike the Jeep version there is apparently no mounting brackets or hardware for the fog lights. There is no mention of fog lights at all in the Bronco instructions.

Are there specific fog lights with brackets that are intended to be used with the bumper, or is warn planning to offer something later?
I wrote to Warn about the fog light mounting.

Bad news. There is no provision whatsoever for mounting fog lights in the bumpers. Each customer is on their own to figure it out. I guess that means silicone glue unless you have your own metal shop.
Sponsored

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wrote to Warn about the fog light mounting.

Bad news. There is no provision whatsoever for mounting fog lights in the bumpers. Each customer is on their own to figure it out. I guess that means silicone glue unless you have your own metal shop.
So the bumper has holes cut in it for fog lights but no way to mount them? Thanks

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So the bumper has holes cut in it for fog lights but no way to mount them? Thanks
Here is a photo of my Elite bumper showing what the inside of the mounting cavity looks like. There is small tab with a hole in it at the 1200 position that could possibly be used to mount a light. Not sure how the stock lights would interface or mount to this bumper since I haven’t seen how they mount, but I think something could be worked out. I may end up fabricating my own solution once my Bronco arrives and I have the bumper installed.

Ford Bronco Warn Elite Front Bumpers IN STOCK! Some answers & installation instructions 8EEA9174-DE67-4B17-9BBF-A38E658E9F2D

Ford Bronco Warn Elite Front Bumpers IN STOCK! Some answers & installation instructions 7A2C4474-AFBD-4382-AA84-6CC8A9ADF58A

Last edited:

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is a photo of my Elite bumper showing what the inside of the mounting cavity looks like. There is small tab with a hole in it at the 1200 position that could possibly be used to mount a light. Not sure how the stock lights would interface or mount to this bumper since I haven’t seen how they mount, but I think something could be worked out. I may end up fabricating my own solution once my Bronco arrives and I have the bumper installed.

Ford Bronco Warn Elite Front Bumpers IN STOCK! Some answers & installation instructions 7A2C4474-AFBD-4382-AA84-6CC8A9ADF58A

They had to of designed that for a particular light in mind

Jabberwock

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They had to of designed that for a particular light in mind
It does appear that way. Not sure why else the mounting tab with hole would be oriented in that position.

Also, I emailed Warn this morning to try and get an official answer about adequate intercooler airflow. I’ll post when I get a response. If anyone is interested in seeing more detailed photos of this bumper, please see this post of mine-

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-closer-look-and-intercooler-questions.26191/

Last edited:

benratt

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badsquatch, '71, '79, '94 '96 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone installed this bumper with an adaptive cruise relocation kit from Addictive Desert Designs? Some other companies are making them too I believe.

Ford Bronco Warn Elite Front Bumpers IN STOCK! Some answers & installation instructions 1642604973959
Sponsored