Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just wanted to share.

I know this Bronco ride has been a roller coaster of emotions. I have been on that train, excited, frustrated, impatient, etc.

I have had her since Saturday. It’s the most FUN I have had in a vehicle (I own) in my life. I have owned BMWs, Range Rovers, Mercedes, etc. This vehicle is about fun and it nails it!

The top and doors have been off since the second I took her home, they will never go back on. (Super easy to do)

Ford knocked this out of the park. After reading these boards we can nit pick 3% of this vehicle. But the overall is, it’s amazing. They will dial in and improve little things here and there. The DNA of this project is a huge win though. One we should be excited to be a part of.

I went with a 2:3 because I wanted a manual for my fun summer sunny day toy. It’s way more than enough pep and super fun. The IFS is WAY SMOOTHER than any Jeep, honestly the ride experience isn’t even close. I am not a huge off roader and I am sure won’t ever use the enormous capability of the badlands, but on road this thing is beyond impressive

The MGV is perfect and I don’t really see the huge issues with the interior “finish”.

This vehicle threads the needle of having everything the Jeep offers in fun and flexibility, but with a unique esthetic, fresh design, modern safety and tech and impressive driving experience. It stands alone and excels.

Just sharing some positive vibes after almost a week with her. She makes me happy and I can’t wait for everyone else to have that same FUN!

42A8F7D3-6A6D-4056-83C2-EADE653EB91D.jpeg
She sure is purdy, and thanks for the positive vibes, we could all use some! Keep having fun 😄
Sponsored

uniqueusername

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just wanted to share.

I know this Bronco ride has been a roller coaster of emotions. I have been on that train, excited, frustrated, impatient, etc.

I have had her since Saturday. It’s the most FUN I have had in a vehicle (I own) in my life. I have owned BMWs, Range Rovers, Mercedes, etc. This vehicle is about fun and it nails it!

The top and doors have been off since the second I took her home, they will never go back on. (Super easy to do)

Ford knocked this out of the park. After reading these boards we can nit pick 3% of this vehicle. But the overall is, it’s amazing. They will dial in and improve little things here and there. The DNA of this project is a huge win though. One we should be excited to be a part of.

I went with a 2:3 because I wanted a manual for my fun summer sunny day toy. It’s way more than enough pep and super fun. The IFS is WAY SMOOTHER than any Jeep, honestly the ride experience isn’t even close. I am not a huge off roader and I am sure won’t ever use the enormous capability of the badlands, but on road this thing is beyond impressive

The MGV is perfect and I don’t really see the huge issues with the interior “finish”.

This vehicle threads the needle of having everything the Jeep offers in fun and flexibility, but with a unique esthetic, fresh design, modern safety and tech and impressive driving experience. It stands alone and excels.

Just sharing some positive vibes after almost a week with her. She makes me happy and I can’t wait for everyone else to have that same FUN!

Dammit…now I need to call my dealer and switch to black. That is beautiful. Love the retro emblem on quarter panel. Nailed it!

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had mine for a few weeks now. Love driving it. I use taking my dog for a ride as an excuse to go out, but he does love it.
bronco.jpeg
IMG_2105.jpeg

IMG_1999.jpeg
I am a dog psychologist an
I had mine for a few weeks now. Love driving it. I use taking my dog for a ride as an excuse to go out, but he does love it.
bronco.jpeg
IMG_2105.jpeg

IMG_1999.jpeg
I am not a dog psychologist, but I play one on tv. That dog is on K-9 bronco cloud nine. A happier porch there has never been. Congratulations!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
bronco.jpeg
IMG_2105.jpeg

IMG_1999.jpeg
Oh man, I just want to love and hug your puppy.😍

Pixel R

Outer Banks
First Name
Pixel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma 2016
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well said! I hear yah! thank you for the good vibes!

Sponsored

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great looking Bronco! I really like the standard wheels and 33s on the BL. Congratulations! I'm happy for you...

Cvali

Badlands
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
bronco.jpeg
IMG_2105.jpeg

IMG_1999.jpeg
Is that an aftermarket license plate mount? Or your dealers?

J.R. Rowley

First Edition
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just wanted to share.

I could not find “bronco depot” can you attach a link

Sponsored

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The IFS is WAY SMOOTHER than any Jeep, honestly the ride experience isn’t even close.
Congrats on the Bronco and I'm glad you are enjoying it. Can't argue with pretty much anything you've said. I would like to ask if you've driven a JLU Wrangler? I find that so many people compare the Bronco to the way how an older Wrangler like the JK (or a newer JL Wrangler with steering issues) drives.