• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sell me your Door Bags! (On-Vehicle storage)

KelEddy

Badlands
First Name
Kelton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately for me, I did not add the on-vehicle storage door bags to my order back in January when I ordered my 4-door Badlands. My dealer told me at the time to not add them incase there was a shortage (didn't want anything holding up my order) and we would add them when I took delivery. Took delivery a couple weeks ago and have been trying to find a set of the storage bags. I've gone back and forth with my dealer and Ford directly, but the conclusion is if you didn't buy them with the Bronco, the garage storage bags are your only option.

I know it's probably a long shot, but if you have a set and don't think you will use them, or just want the garage storage set (which I have a set and will give you) let me know! Would be even better if you are in the DFW area.
Sponsored

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately for me, I did not add the on-vehicle storage door bags to my order back in January when I ordered my 4-door Badlands. My dealer told me at the time to not add them incase there was a shortage (didn't want anything holding up my order) and we would add them when I took delivery. Took delivery a couple weeks ago and have been trying to find a set of the storage bags. I've gone back and forth with my dealer and Ford directly, but the conclusion is if you didn't buy them with the Bronco, the garage storage bags are your only option.

I know it's probably a long shot, but if you have a set and don't think you will use them, or just want the garage storage set (which I have a set and will give you) let me know! Would be even better if you are in the DFW area.
I didn't realize there were 2 different types of storage bags. What is the difference?

OP
OP

KelEddy

Badlands
First Name
Kelton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't realize there were 2 different types of storage bags. What is the difference?
The set I want is able to be stored in the back of the bronco. So when I go to the lake for the weekend I can pull the doors off when I get there and store them in the back. The other set is just for leaving at home.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The on-vehicle storage bags come with a harness to tie them down. I think that's it, other than looks and instructions being printed on them.

acbaldwi`

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangle, 2005 for Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
do you have the part number?

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

get me the garage storage bags and ill trade you for them. I bought the raised lid storage enclosure so I won't be able to store them on board. I bought them to store the doors in the garage.

acbaldwi`

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangle, 2005 for Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
interesting cause the 600a96 number is used on a ford transit as well
https://ford.7zap.com/en/transport/164/no/0/2711/20356/95466/
Ford's part diagrams are obnoxious because they don't actually show the complete part number. The general format is Vehicle (4 chars) - Part type (4-6 chars) - Revision (1-2 chars).

For example: the evap canister for a 2011 Edge is:
7T4Z-9D653-B

And for a 2011 F150 it's:
9L3Z-9D653-C

Note that the center number is the same - that's apparently the number Ford uses for "Evap canister." The first four characters designate the model it's for, and the last one is the revision as the part gets updated over time.

The blower motor for an Edge is 7T4Z-19805-A and for an F-150 it's CL1Z-19805-A.

Notice how the Edge part's first four are the same between the two parts - it's the vehicle designator. But the F-150's prefix is different. The "CL1Z" prefix is actually for the Expedition. So this blower was originally used on the Expedition and later it was used on the F-150. But the "19805" is standard for the blower motor.

The Ford part diagrams usually only show the center section of the part number, which isn't helpful if you don't know the vehicle prefix, or if it's a part shared with another vehicle so the other prefix is used.

In this case, on the Transit the 600A96 is for a "securing strap." When Ford was picking the part number for the Bronco's storage bags with a securing strap, this must have been what they were going for.

/useless info

Sponsored

Vico

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
get me the garage storage bags and ill trade you for them. I bought the raised lid storage enclosure so I won't be able to store them on board. I bought them to store the doors in the garage.
I’d take you up on this if no one else has!

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bjj101

Outer Banks
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX, 2020 Lexus RX450
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I dont know that I will ever take my doors off, but I do have the front and rear garage storage bags and would be willing to sell them.

Bjj101

Outer Banks
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX, 2020 Lexus RX450
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I dont know that I will ever take my doors off, but I do have the front and rear garage storage bags and would be willing to sell them.
I just checked and I have onboard storage; bags for 4dr and on board harness.
Sponsored