Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get it. I was on that zombie zone that is dirt Mt. That’s why I posted this. However and whenever. It will be worth it!
You were on Dirt Mountain? What?
Sponsored

SLFordVT

Badlands
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
navigator, edge, 911, Datsun, bmw clown shoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wanted to share.

I know this Bronco ride has been a roller coaster of emotions. I have been on that train, excited, frustrated, impatient, etc.

I have had her since Saturday. It’s the most FUN I have had in a vehicle (I own) in my life. I have owned BMWs, Range Rovers, Mercedes, etc. This vehicle is about fun and it nails it!

The top and doors have been off since the second I took her home, they will never go back on. (Super easy to do)

Ford knocked this out of the park. After reading these boards we can nit pick 3% of this vehicle. But the overall is, it’s amazing. They will dial in and improve little things here and there. The DNA of this project is a huge win though. One we should be excited to be a part of.

I went with a 2:3 because I wanted a manual for my fun summer sunny day toy. It’s way more than enough pep and super fun. The IFS is WAY SMOOTHER than any Jeep, honestly the ride experience isn’t even close. I am not a huge off roader and I am sure won’t ever use the enormous capability of the badlands, but on road this thing is beyond impressive

The MGV is perfect and I don’t really see the huge issues with the interior “finish”.

This vehicle threads the needle of having everything the Jeep offers in fun and flexibility, but with a unique esthetic, fresh design, modern safety and tech and impressive driving experience. It stands alone and excels.

Just sharing some positive vibes after almost a week with her. She makes me happy and I can’t wait for everyone else to have that same FUN!

42A8F7D3-6A6D-4056-83C2-EADE653EB91D.jpeg
That looks like Vermont., it's also the only place I can imagine anyone not needing to put there doors back on! haha, used to live up in the Kingdom. I built mine out for our farm up there, Badlands, 2.7, tow, lux, rubber floors and vinyl seats! Mud season. That looks more like Shelburne or Stowe from the looks of the driveway/tile combo.

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wanted to share.

I know this Bronco ride has been a roller coaster of emotions. I have been on that train, excited, frustrated, impatient, etc.

I have had her since Saturday. It’s the most FUN I have had in a vehicle (I own) in my life. I have owned BMWs, Range Rovers, Mercedes, etc. This vehicle is about fun and it nails it!

The top and doors have been off since the second I took her home, they will never go back on. (Super easy to do)

Ford knocked this out of the park. After reading these boards we can nit pick 3% of this vehicle. But the overall is, it’s amazing. They will dial in and improve little things here and there. The DNA of this project is a huge win though. One we should be excited to be a part of.

I went with a 2:3 because I wanted a manual for my fun summer sunny day toy. It’s way more than enough pep and super fun. The IFS is WAY SMOOTHER than any Jeep, honestly the ride experience isn’t even close. I am not a huge off roader and I am sure won’t ever use the enormous capability of the badlands, but on road this thing is beyond impressive

The MGV is perfect and I don’t really see the huge issues with the interior “finish”.

This vehicle threads the needle of having everything the Jeep offers in fun and flexibility, but with a unique esthetic, fresh design, modern safety and tech and impressive driving experience. It stands alone and excels.

Just sharing some positive vibes after almost a week with her. She makes me happy and I can’t wait for everyone else to have that same FUN!

At for the first bronco in VT, You beat me too it (8am 7/14 Rez)! I’m up in Shelburne VT, and have yet to receive a VIN. Looking forward to seeing you out on the roads in Vt with a smile on your face. I also have a 2.3 manual badlands on order. The wait is painful… but there are worse things in life for sure.

WildtracMoose

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just wanted to share.

Excellent post!!

DPierce

Outer Banks
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just wanted to share.

Thanks for sharing! Great positive vibes!

Sponsored

StuRox

Base
First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco Depot, it comes on 3 or 4 colors. I ordered three because I couldn’t decide. Picked satin silver and love it. The matte black would look sick on a lighter color like white or Area 51, etc. easy to put on, template makes it a breeze. OEM peels right off. You can use a hair dryer to warm up the glue. But not an issue.
Looks awesome!! Would you recommend the 'Satin Silver' or 'Chrome' to match the rear Bronco badge? Thanks!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats on the Bronco and I'm glad you are enjoying it. Can't argue with pretty much anything you've said. I would like to ask if you've driven a JLU Wrangler? I find that so many people compare the Bronco to the way how an older Wrangler like the JK (or a newer JL Wrangler with steering issues) drives.
I've driven in both, and there is not a huge difference. These type of vehicles are all a compromise when it comes to pavement driving, in order to have the off-road performance. When you drive in a vehicle designed to excel on pavement, that is where you will notice a huge difference.

First Name
Serena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think the best was when we went to pick it up, the salesman and all the people we talked to at the dealership were so happy and excited to see it.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've driven in both, and there is not a huge difference. These type of vehicles are all a compromise when it comes to pavement driving, in order to have the off-road performance. When you drive in a vehicle designed to excel on pavement, that is where you will notice a huge difference.
This is really what I am wondering when people review their new Bronco and say its so much better than the Wrangler on road when they haven't even driven a quality JL Wrangler especially the Unlimited model. The JK Wrangler and any Wrangler before that drove like $hit. The JL Wranglers with wandering steering are also problematic. A 2018+ JL Wrangler with proper steering is a fine vehicle to drive on road. My 2 Door JL Rubicon with 33" tires drives like a small SUV and I can do 65 on the highway comfortably.
Would like to see which model Wrangler the OP is referencing and what he's actually driven when he says "the IFS is way smoother than any Jeep".

Wsmac

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Pilot Touring
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bronco Depot, it comes on 3 or 4 colors. I ordered three because I couldn’t decide. Picked satin silver and love it. The matte black would look sick on a lighter color like white or Area 51, etc. easy to put on, template makes it a breeze.
OEM peels right off. You can use a hair dryer to warm up the glue. But not an issue.
Love the Broncos script badge, totally changes the vehicle, would you please post a link to where they were purchased, can't seem to find anything. Thanks

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Bronco Depot, it comes on 3 or 4 colors. I ordered three because I couldn’t decide. Picked satin silver and love it. The matte black would look sick on a lighter color like white or Area 51, etc. easy to put on, template makes it a breeze.
OEM peels right off. You can use a hair dryer to warm up the glue. But not an issue.
Bought the chrome one for the old school look - now I just need a two door Bronco to go with it ... :-(