Sponsored

As more and more pictures come out, are you changing your mind on which spec you want?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Reserved 6G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Originally reserved the Wildtrak just based off the fact it was the biggest trim. Did more research and it was the Badlands + Squatch package I wanted. Delved further, more pictures came out, and I think I’m actually fine with the 33” + 2.7L + High package + Hardtop.

Anyone else feel like they’re zeroing in on their exact build with more content? Obviously price and the builder will be the biggest help.
Sponsored

Zinn

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2020 Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes originally ordered a 4 door outer banks but grabbed a second reservation for 2d black diamond after doing some more research.

Todkavonic

First Edition
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ducati, Guzzi, and the Jeep.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yeah, like you say, it'll come down to pricing and ADM. I know that a badlands+squach+high will do everything I need and more and would be a perfect replacement for my Rubicon. Right now I have both an FE and a Wildtrack reserved; the latter from a no-ADM dealership, the former hasn't committed. If the FE is marked up and the Badlands +add-ons I want end up being way less than a Wildtrack, I may be in the Badlands boat too.

Nate

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been stuck on ‘Squactched Badlands since the reveal. Depending on price, I’m planning on adding the high package, 2.7, and hardtop.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had convinced myself I didn't need the Sasquatch package. But after seeing this I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be happy without it.

Ford Bronco As more and more pictures come out, are you changing your mind on which spec you want? E5B5766C-CB1D-4043-988F-2CA62AE45C98

The stance is just so badass. Yeah it has some things I really don't need. But I'd rather have a factory lift so I know everything is exactly as it should be. No risk of extra wear or stress caused by aftermarket parts.

Sponsored
OP
OP
rusty_shackleford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Reserved 6G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had convinced myself I didn't need the Sasquatch package. But after seeing this I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be happy without it.

Ford Bronco As more and more pictures come out, are you changing your mind on which spec you want? E5B5766C-CB1D-4043-988F-2CA62AE45C98

The stance is just so badass. Yeah it has some things I really don't need. But I'd rather have a factory lift so I know everything is exactly as it should be. No risk of extra wear or stress caused by aftermarket parts.

Ahh dammit man. I need to see that next to a 33” Badlands.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Samsquanched Black Diamond will fit the bill just fine, Badlands has been calling to me ....and now that damn 2" lift and 37's....

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry to sound stupid but what trims are these? The one on the left looks so small ?

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. I was going with the 35s anyway. But, that sealed the deal!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry to sound stupid but what trims are these? The one on the left looks so small ?
The one on the left is an Outer Banks. That's what I reserved. It does look narrower, but not sure it really is? The one on the right I think is a Base with Sasquatch. I'm thinking that one would be really punishing for on road use and get lower gas mileage as well.

Sponsored

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The one on the left is an Outer Banks. That's what I reserved. It does look narrower, but not sure it really is? The one on the right I think is a Base with Sasquatch. I'm thinking that one would be really punishing for on road use and get lower gas mileage as well.
thank you! I reserved an Outer Banks too! It does look more narrow which I don’t understand why. The Outer Banks had everything I needed and wanted included. It just looks so small haha.

Reactions: MJJ

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope I'm dead set on a 4-Door Badlands with all the check boxes. At first I thought a wanted a Wild Trax but when I saw that the swaybar wasn't available then it was all Badlands.
Sponsored