Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Right on it's not the tires lol it's the lockers and gear set I want haha
As of right now they won't. But it doesn't stop you from doing it yourself. If the Jeep guys didn't buy their own tires they'd still be on small tires from the factory.
Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right on it's not the tires lol it's the lockers and gear set I want haha
Can't blame you for that. I wouldn't get your hopes up though. I don't think they care much about the manual crowd. They've already done the math and know the auto's will outsell manuals by a tremendous amount.

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can't blame you for that. I wouldn't get your hopes up though. I don't think they care much about the manual crowd. They've already done the math and know the auto's will outsell manuals by a tremendous amount.
Push come to shove I will probably go with the 2.7L anyway we'll know more when build and price comes out.

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sometimes I wonder if most people ever read the comments. Sames questions asked over and over that were answered 10 pages before. :LOL:

The white top on the cactus is growing on me.
Me too. I wasn't remotely interested in the white at first but now I don't think I could live without it. LOL Definitely not sold on the matching white door handles though. I do think the white letter tires would look sweet with it though. I'm usually not a fan of those either.

Sponsored

highonthedesert

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Diesel
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Everyone lusting after the 37" tires with the 2" lift that have never had an upgraded rig before: Make sure you go to a tire store and ask them to show you a 37" Toyo MT (75lbs). Try lifting it, then imagine it with another 35 lbs of mounted wheel in the middle.

If you're upgrading tires anyway, get a tire with the thickest sidewalls you can - something like the Toyos or BFGs. Because changing a cut up tire (Duratrac, cough, cough) on the trail isn't fun at these sizes.

Jrc1969

First Name
julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
35's confirmed
I am new to this forum but had the same question, did you ever find out what the model is of the cactus gray one? Thx

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Audi Allroad, Bronco-II (past)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hope to make a visit tomorrow! Can't wait to see in 3D!

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

rear storage is nil. unless your ideal amount of storage is stacking 5x5 cases of beer
My wife has a Fusion Energi. You can barely fit a bagged lunch in that back of that thing.

stubblekusaf

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is likely just a safety thing. I imagine one time a vehicle rolled a bit and safety decided that this would be mandatory.

Just a thought from experiences on workplacesx that in the past, have made this same rule. I used to have to chock my wheels and put a drip pan under my truck and manlift every time they moved on site.
Might be a OSHA requirement due to it being a manual transmission vehicle. We had rules like that when I was in the USAF.

Sponsored

quabyi kerntoin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still hoping the manual can come with Sasquatch. Does anyone know of a source that it can't other than the 1 tweet from the Ford employee?

jhtolatc

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
These pictures make it look like there could be a decent amount of storage space behind the back seats in the 2 door. I greatly prefer the look of the 2 door, but I've been assuming all along I needed to do the 4 door due to cargo space. I might be able to make the 2 door work after all.
My thoughts exactly. I was originally fully planning on a 4-door but having seen the photo of the rear seat area of the 2-door, Iā€™m leaning 2-door now.

GT5050

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You are right. It has essentially no bearing on the production Bronco. Begs the question: Why were SEMA specials used for the big reveal? Shouldn't they have at least been close to what was planned for production?
What Shane said - It would appear to me that outside of the interiors, these are outfitted with accessories that are going to be available for the Bronco, and itā€™s showcasing them.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What Shane said - It would appear to me that outside of the interiors, these are outfitted with accessories that are going to be available for the Bronco, and itā€™s showcasing them.
The rear diff from the unreleased Ranger Raptor is an interesting addition to the accessories list.
Sponsored