First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
From my understanding, the dealrers the only people who get this preview information. We just happen to be on a message board where dealers give out this information. So is Ford really doing anything wrong to us?
I’m well aware Ford only shows that builds are previewing to their dealers. The good dealers want to keep their customers informed that their build should be scheduled because we’ve all been screwed around for a year by FORD. Like I said in my post I appreciate the information but Ford should stop showing previews just to cancel it last minute.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update 9/1:

Scheduling has been cancelled this week. Communication from Ford to dealers:

Any Bronco orders (hard top or soft top) that are currently previewing in the Assigned Build Week of 10/18 on your AM Preview report will NOT be selected for scheduling tomorrow, Thursday, September 2nd.

Which is it, ALL scheduling as implied by @Administrator .... or is it just the folks who previewed for 10/18 as the Ford statement reads?

Sponsored

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious. What happens to the orders that are previewed and then scheduling gets canceled for that week. I think it happened once or twice before.

Do they continue to be previewed for the following week? Or that status is reset and they go back to the pile?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, I just got off the phone with Ford New Vehicle Support Team. Finally, I wasn't lied to about "chips", "COVID", or much else. The games stopped after I informed the nice person on the end of the line that my vehicle was built and that it wasn't "in production" but rather already produced. She listened to me and stated that she was aware of the roof issues with the Hard Top vehicles and then dropped the bomb shell...

"There are not going to be any hardtops until 2022!"

Wait, wut?!? She was very apologetic that she could not do anything about the situation and that no one in the Ford New Vehicle Support Team has the authority to release any of the MIC Broncos, paid for or not.

If this is true, this is VERY bad news. She seemed much more informed than many of the past people whom I called. The number I called today was (800)-334-4375 which was given to me by the SUV Team who had no information for me after getting their supervisor.

Remember, I don't know if this is actually true - this was what a Ford representative told me 5 mins ago.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Felix808 whelp... 😔 guess I have my answer.. see update on 1st page
Bummer. I've learned to stop staying pumped & on edge only to get pumped. Hard top w/ no vin = bounce to MY22 & beyond for me. It will get here how I want it & whenever it gets here. I'm sure someone will notify me ;) I wish you well with your wait :cool:

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So, I just got off the phone with Ford New Vehicle Support Team. Finally, I wasn't lied to about "chips", "COVID", or much else. The games stopped after I informed the nice person on the end of the line that my vehicle was built and that it wasn't "in production" but rather already produced. She listened to me and stated that she was aware of the roof issues with the Hard Top vehicles and then dropped the bomb shell...

Wait, wut?!? She was very apologetic that she could not do anything about the situation and that no one in the Ford New Vehicle Support Team has the authority to release any of the MIC Broncos, paid for or not.

If this is true, this is VERY bad news. She seemed much more informed than many of the past people whom I called. The number I called today was (800)-334-4375 which was given to me by the SUV Team who had no information for me after getting their supervisor.

Remember, I don't know if this is actually true - this was what a Ford representative told me 5 mins ago.
Isn't this exactly what Ford already publicly announced to all Bronco reservation holders?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I never expected to see my DMB before Christmas and I'm really trying to figure out what I will do with it when I get a 8 month old MY21 in 22 for full price.

Sponsored

Villagevip

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"68" "72" Broncos, sadly sold, back in the day
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Use this time to offer a OEM soft top convertible for the two door Bronco...This, so I can order a new Bronco Outer banks two door... Ah don wan, a stinking hardtop....

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never expected to see my DMB before Christmas and I'm really trying to figure out what I will do with it when I get a 8 month old MY21 in 22 for full price.
Personally I think too many people are getting hung up on the MY thing. It will still be a new vehicle with full warranty. It's not like dealers are going to discount MY21's that get abandoned on their lots :sneaky: YMMV

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Isn't this exactly what Ford already publicly announced to all Bronco reservation holders?
No, she was discussing my ALREADY BUILT Bronco at Dirt Mountain Storage Complex getting a replacement hardtop!!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.