First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Actually, she was the first person who didn't try to make up random explanations. She is a random person, and if you read what I wrote, I said that I don't know if there is any accuracy to what she said... However, she was much more clued in about multiple models than anyone I have talked to previously.

LOL, why would I be spastic? Some of you have quite the imagination. All I was looking for was honest answers, whether I liked the potentially honest answer or not was immaterial... I was actually happy that she was able to actually confirm most of the information that I had.
Don’t you get the emails from ford?
Sponsored

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wonder if the revised MIC top isn’t working out as planned…

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So you order a MY21. They deliver as ordered & you demand a discount after the negotiated price Global supply problems be dammed. It would suggest they clearly don't drug test at your place of employment if you think that is going to work for you. And yes you do have the right to walk way. No doubt your dealer will be overjoyed at this proposition. There are some customers you can not affoard. :cool:

Get to stepping then :sneaky: The demand far outweighs this forum.

OK, so now I am demanding discounts. Good reading. Also, when you buy a MY21 next year in 22, let me know. I'm just trying to figure out what I'm going to do if presented with that situation. Go back and find where I demanded anything. Obviously either doesn't apply to you, or you are happy to get your hot MY21 sometime in 22. Hard to tell from your posts.

Anyway, my money and I choose to spend as I want. I'm not buying a Bronco to be the cool thing to do and am in no way obligated to if I don't want to. I've got other options. I'm not currently walking. I'll decide then.

Drug test? WTF? You make little sense when trying to convince me I should want to buy a MY21 in 22 for MY22 prices. Sound a lot like a car dealer. Used car dealer. Again, if YOU want to order a MY21 to receive it in 22, then good for you. Are you? You certainly have opinions on it, so are you doing it?

Last edited:

Bigwheelin

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unscheduled, No VIN yes. Unscheduled VIN holders are supposed to get them yet for 21.
Yes but not till all first editions done and all already built tops and delivered tops are replaced then they schedule what’s left . I wouldn’t hold my breath

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don’t you get the emails from ford?
No, actually I don't get emails from Ford, I don't get any swag, and I wouldn't even have a vehicle window sticker without the help of some of the people here who have access to data that I can't get. Ford has not sent me anything useful.

I never had a "reservation", my order wasn't submitted until 5/4/2021, my VIN was discovered on 5/24/2021, and my Bronco was built on 8/5/2021. As far as the information that I have, I had to figure out my order number on my own and get data from a variety of difference sources. So it's been a bit of a journey.

Below is typical of the fun that I enjoy.

VIN Tracking.jpg

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most likely the support person on @mpeugeot's phone was simply wrong. Just like most dealers and most Ford support people have been throughout this entire process when asked questions about timing.

But until someone actually receives one of the new tops on a delivered Bronco, I wouldn't completely dismiss the possibility of "no tops in 2021!" as being absurd or outrageous FUD. Everything's been fouled up so far, why are we so sure about it going right this time? Take the phone call for what it is, one very sketchy data point pointing toward bad news. It's probably worthless but if we start accumulating more data points, watch out.

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Actually, she was the first person who didn't try to make up random explanations. She is a random person, and if you read what I wrote, I said that I don't know if there is any accuracy to what she said... However, she was much more clued in about multiple models than anyone I have talked to previously.

LOL, why would I be spastic? Some of you have quite the imagination. All I was looking for was honest answers, whether I liked the potentially honest answer or not was immaterial... I was actually happy that she was able to actually confirm most of the information that I had.
Except that her answer makes as much sense as if she had said Broncos are now coming only with Gullwing doors.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No, actually I don't get emails from Ford, I don't get any swag, and I wouldn't even have a vehicle window sticker without the help of some of the people here who have access to data that I can't get. Ford has not sent me anything useful.

I never had a "reservation", my order wasn't submitted until 5/4/2021, my VIN was discovered on 5/24/2021, and my Bronco was built on 8/5/2021. As far as the information that I have, I had to figure out my order number on my own and get data from a variety of difference sources. So it's been a bit of a journey.

Ford Bronco ⛔️ [Update: Scheduling Cancelled For 10/18 Build Week]: Bronco scheduling this upcoming week (of 8/30) for production build weeks 10/4, 10/11, 10/18 VIN Trackin

And before someone suggests that I am just making up the VIN number out of thin air, let's end that ahead of time.

Mark's Bronco Sticker jpeg.jpg

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Albeit with the best intentions, this entire thread literally falls under the category of "my dealer said", and folks are pissed at Ford?! I don't get it.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

VIN Tracking.jpg
You went through the military program right? This is the email that you should of gotten. I’m not picking on you, but the customer service people don’t really know much of anything. Once they make acceptable tops (hopefully soon) they’ll begin clearing out the fully assembled and inspected Broncos and shipping them. Then they’ll dedicate new tops to production. This is what was said on the round table with BN and 6G it came directly from Ford. You’ll just have to wait longer which sucks ass but we’re all in the same boat. Unless you got a priority build your enjoying your skip the line bronco.

96019E97-A62F-4B18-B1BF-6FF536C576C2.jpeg

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You went through the military program right? This is the email that you should of gotten. I’m not picking on you, but the customer service people don’t really know much of anything. Once they make acceptable tops (hopefully soon) they’ll begin clearing out the fully assembled and inspected Broncos and shipping them. Then they’ll dedicate new tops to production. This is what was said on the round table with BN and 6G it came directly from Ford. You’ll just have to wait longer which sucks ass but we’re all in the same boat. Unless you got a priority build your enjoying your skip the line bronco.

96019E97-A62F-4B18-B1BF-6FF536C576C2.jpeg
Yep, never got that either.

Not a priority build, but my Bronco is built, sitting at the Dirt Mountain Storage Complex like many others. If only I had been a social media influencer... I would have had my Bronco.

Status
Not open for further replies.