BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love the capability the Jeep provides, but the tight cabin is just something I can't live with... The Bronco is just enough larger on the interior to make me happy.
Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Current Gladiator Rubicon owner. I bought it just over a year ago and have 16k miles on it. I am still going to sell it and get the Bronco, hopefully end of September.

I enjoy the Gladiator so much it is a really tough choice to go to the Bronco. I think most of the people's assessments on here are correct. The cab feels a little smaller, the interior finishes seem nicer, the back seat is big for a mid sized truck but not as big as the Bronco's. I came from a 2015 4Runner, so the 3.6 engine power seems amazing compared to it. Tows 7000lbs no problem. I don't have a problem with seat comfort, but I am looking forward to trying out the Bronco seats. More comfort is always better.

I put 35s and regeared to 4:88s. So it has a little more torque that it did stock, even with the larger tires. That gives it more pep. Didn't need to lift it to put 35s on it.

I am going to be sad to see it go, but I figure if I don't end up liking the Bronco, I'll sell it and go get another Gladiator. I would for sure recommend a Gladiator, and I would buy one again. It is really exciting to have these options. We didn't have a Bronco or a Gladiator two years ago.
Your comment about the engine in the gladiator compared to the 4Runner is spot on. I went from a 4Runner trail to my Gladiator Overland and it was night and day. I love 4Runners (my wife drives a limited) but their engines are just……. Blah.
Happy to hear the bronco is more powerful than the gladiator- something to look forward to!

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The shirt Shelby was signing was produced for Gene Butman Ford 6th Annual Heritage Car Show 2021. It was held the week before Dream Cruise. You may be able to contact the dealership to see if they have any available. I had a friend local to the area get it for me. The U14 on the front of the shirt is also on the back. It was modeled after the GM's actual U14.
the blue shirt not the white.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

the blue shirt not the white.
No idea. You'll have to ask Shelby. She cut the sleeves off it. I don't know if it was a long sleeve or a short sleeve that she wanted shorter. Remember she is only a little over 5' so even a short sleeve might be too long for a woman her size.

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No idea. You'll have to ask Shelby. She cut the sleeves off it. I don't know if it was a long sleeve or a short sleeve that she wanted shorter. Remember she is only a little over 5' so even a short sleeve might be too long for a woman her size.
Shelby America is about a mile from my work, I will have to stop by.

Sponsored

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not old enough to go through this for every generation, but it seems like every time a new jeep comes out they say THIS TIME they got it right.

When in reality it's just new, tight parts. Put 80k miles on those bushings and it will steer like an old jeep, just like every single other sfa truck ever made.
Yeah maybe, yeah it is foolish to give FCA the benefit of the doubt, latest model seems pretty tight but yeah you're right time will tell or high miles

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah maybe, yeah it is foolish to give FCA the benefit of the doubt, latest model seems pretty tight but yeah you're right time will tell or high miles
bushing in a solid axle vehicle are pretty sharp and easy to replace. If that’s the only issue after 80k I would be happy. Even shocks wear out around 80k.

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you want to experience power try one with the Diesel, I seriously doubt that the 2.7 will be able to keep up.... With that said I'm truly excited to be on the list to get a Badlands with the 2.7 so that I can give an honest assessment later down the road. I did get the chance to ride in a Bronco out in MOAB last Easter and the experience was really positive. I didn't see myself owning another Jeep however with Summer and fall activities and hunting season coming up it was a necessity. I've owned (3) JK's with the 3.6 van engine I came to really dislike this engine because of a total lack of power in the mountains of Colorado. The JL with 3.0 diesel is a beast, the steering is tight and crisp and a pleasure to drive and own.
Motor trend tested both and the bronco was a second faster to 60 and .6 faster through the quarter. I don’t really care, it’s not a sports car. Just saying the bronco will spank the jeep diesel all over gapville.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Motor trend tested both and the bronco was a second faster to 60 and .6 faster through the quarter. I don’t really care, it’s not a sports car. Just saying the bronco will spank the jeep diesel all over gapville.
I hope the bronco forces jeep to add air induction to a version of the pentastar. I think that would make for a very nice engine.

Sponsored

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess is you’ve not driven a Jeep 3.0 Diesel over the mountain passes in Colorado.. I’d luv to say I’ve driven the Bronco but I haven’t…..maybe you have…don’t know. What I do know is I’m out rock climbing and hitting trails in Colorado and UT…today…..hence My ability to state facts. My guess is that the Bronco will be good but not great at 9500 Foot elevation maybe some down shifting and high RPM’s.….The Jeep with 3.0 diesel is pretty much effortless going up the pass…. I really hope I’m proven wrong and the Bronco has power to spare….I’m looking forward to someday owning a Bronco….hence an honest review will be forth coming. Till then I’m not waiting for Ford to deliver I’m out doing what most don’t do with a Jeep or Bronco….. True it’s not about speed….for that I drive my other car…lol.

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess is you’ve not driven a Jeep 3.0 Diesel over the mountain passes in Colorado.. I’d luv to say I’ve driven the Bronco but I haven’t…..maybe you have…don’t know. What I do know is I’m out rock climbing and hitting trails in Colorado and UT…today…..hence My ability to state facts. My guess is that the Bronco will be good but not great at 9500 Foot elevation maybe some down shifting and high RPM’s.….The Jeep with 3.0 diesel is pretty much effortless going up the pass…. I really hope I’m proven wrong and the Bronco has power to spare….I’m looking forward to someday owning a Bronco….hence an honest review will be forth coming. Till then I’m not waiting for Ford to deliver I’m out doing what most don’t do with a Jeep or Bronco….. True it’s not about speed….for that I drive my other car…lol.
You would be correct in your guess, I have not driven the Jeep diesel. Nor have I driven the bronco but I had a 2.7 f150 for a year as a work truck lightly loaded with tools and I can speak to that. They will fly. Now it may not pull up a 7% grade at 1500 rpm doing 70 in 10th gear but I promise that motor will blow the doors off that Jeep if you’re wanting to see who can get to the top first. Again it’s not a sports car but on fast trails with that ifs, mmm mmm.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Def need photos of that red colour outside with those Xmas lights on - looks like a great Santa's sleigh. Too bad you probably don't get much snow.
Sponsored