Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a to of new info but it’s almost in stone now that the initial number of orders won’t be 100% fulfilled until 2023:(

Ford Bronco Production Will Be Limited Through 2022

https://fordauthority.com/2021/09/ford-bronco-production-will-be-limited-through-2022/

Ford’s molded-in color hardtop supplier, Webasto, had major issues producing enough tops to meet demand, and then, quality issues arose, prompting Ford to replace all MIC tops and push all unscheduled Bronco orders to 2022. Thus, many are left wondering how long it will take Ford to fulfill all of its 125,000+ orders, and unsurprisingly, it appears that this will take some time, as Ford Bronco production will be limited through next year.

“We’re anticipating that it will be through 2022 before we’re able to satisfy the demand,” Ford Bronco Brand Chief, Mark Grueber, told Ford Authority Executive Editor, Alex Luft, in a recent interview. “Part of that is the ramp-up of the plant that’s still happening, so it will be into next year. 190k was the reservations, and 125k converted to orders, so about two-thirds. That 125k has been pretty steady, so it’s been pretty constant. New orders are coming in, but they’re not coming in nearly at the pace that they were at the start.”

As Ford Authority reported last week, online Bronco reservations have been paused temporarily due to the high number of orders already in the system, as well as supply constraints. That means customers interested in ordering a Bronco must do so the old-fashioned way, for now – by visiting a dealership. On the bright side, those that aren’t married to certain configurations or options may be able to take delivery sooner this way.

For those that have had their order pushed to the 2022 model year due to these constraints, 2022 Ford Bronco order banks are scheduled to open in October, with production starting at the Ford Michigan Assembly Plant in late December. The Bronco will gain new colors and features for the 2022 model year, including the Capable front bumper, special edition models, a manual transmission option with the Sasquatch package, and a roof rack for four-door Broncos equipped with the Sasquatch package.
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah I havent ordered yet. I have to restore my AMC Eagle, and get my tractor running, then I can start saving for a down payment. Once I have atleast half of a down payment I will make my order. Also by then they will have fixed everything and all you first year folk will have told me what not get. Hurray for the poor folk!

Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I get a damn hammock this time next year for my 7/14 reservation Ford can keep it and shove it up their ass.
I'm 7/14 Res and didn't even get a hammock?

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I get a damn hammock this time next year for my 7/14 reservation Ford can keep it and shove it up their ass.
I wonder which would be easier, unrolling it first or not?

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yeah I havent ordered yet. I have to restore my AMC Eagle, and get my tractor running, then I can start saving for a down payment. Once I have atleast half of a down payment I will make my order. Also by then they will have fixed everything and all you first year folk will have told me what not get. Hurray for the poor folk!
I'm in the same boat, but I submitted my order in Feb and had them 99 it. That way I can save and by the time my number comes up, I should be good. First world poverty, not a bad problem to have.

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

:cautious:

d04fa2f71ea3bd3c9b260b5987c81f87.gif

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it is safe to assume that all automotive production will be limited in 2022. The chip/top/steel shortages aren't going away in 6 months. We're going to be deep into 2022 before we turn the corner. Everyone believed the corner would be Q3 2021 but that's unreasonable at this point.
Sponsored