jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Surprised the 4 door sasquatch rack still makes it for 2022. I really thought that the workaround resided in the top, and that the current revisions to the top that are taking place now wouldnt be revised once more in December for 2022s, and that the rack would be pushed to 2023. Likely has nothing to do with the infrastructure of the top (which is what most people were guessing).
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been diehard Bronco for two years basically, all the stuff, 6g junky; and I just today started to actually consider squatching my Badlands.
My 2021 order was a Sasquatch Black Diamond but after test driving a Wildtrak with that damn high package and that beautiful 12 inch screen and the 360 cameras Im bumping up to Badlands. My wife says Sasquatch is mandatory so it stays. I love that girl sometimes.

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a Grangetober rez (cancelled my week 1 rez) I am probably looking at Q422 or MY23. Oh well.

Doing Off Roadeo in Oct and that should solve the question of BL Sas or BL Non-Sas.

With order banks opening in October (based on past performance: November) maybe I'll choose the Heritage edition.

I'll sit back, tune up my DD and keep my daily dose of B6G. By the time I get my Bronco, the second or third round of new car recalls should be done, and I might have an OP4.

Am I annoyed, yes, but things could be worse.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m just annoyed because I got in great shape to drive around without doors, and now I have to keep this workout regimen going for another 2 yearsā€¦

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You don't think that this is Ford's final answer when it comes to the bad news, do you???

i-am-altering-the-schedule-pray-i-dont-alter-it-any-further.jpg

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We should see the outcome of MIC 2.0 with the FEs so thats my last hold out since they now moved the MY22 order banks probably into end of Oct, we should have better info to make a decision, but thats it. Either way I am confident I will have a Dec/Jan MY22 build schedule email, if I join the limp top bandwagon club, its 100% certain.
Yup! Right there with you. Otherwise d change to a softie rn and get a MY21

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™m just annoyed because I got in great shape to drive around without doors, and now I have to keep this workout regimen going for another 2 yearsā€¦
2 years + hair loss = more 6g members joining the "bald guy in convertible" club, lol

Ford Bronco Bronco Production to Be Limited in 2022 1630620069523

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not a to of new info but itā€™s almost in stone now that the initial number of orders wonā€™t be 100% fulfilled until 2023:(

Ford Bronco Production Will Be Limited Through 2022

https://fordauthority.com/2021/09/ford-bronco-production-will-be-limited-through-2022/

Fordā€™s molded-in color hardtop supplier, Webasto, had major issues producing enough tops to meet demand, and then, quality issues arose, prompting Ford to replace all MIC tops and push all unscheduled Bronco orders to 2022. Thus, many are left wondering how long it will take Ford to fulfill all of its 125,000+ orders, and unsurprisingly, it appears that this will take some time, as Ford Bronco production will be limited through next year.

ā€œWeā€™re anticipating that it will be through 2022 before weā€™re able to satisfy the demand,ā€ Ford Bronco Brand Chief, Mark Grueber, told Ford Authority Executive Editor, Alex Luft, in a recent interview. ā€œPart of that is the ramp-up of the plant thatā€™s still happening, so it will be into next year. 190k was the reservations, and 125k converted to orders, so about two-thirds. That 125k has been pretty steady, so itā€™s been pretty constant. New orders are coming in, but theyā€™re not coming in nearly at the pace that they were at the start.ā€

As Ford Authority reported last week, online Bronco reservations have been paused temporarily due to the high number of orders already in the system, as well as supply constraints. That means customers interested in ordering a Bronco must do so the old-fashioned way, for now ā€“ by visiting a dealership. On the bright side, those that arenā€™t married to certain configurations or options may be able to take delivery sooner this way.

For those that have had their order pushed to the 2022 model year due to these constraints, 2022 Ford Bronco order banks are scheduled to open in October, with production starting at the Ford Michigan Assembly Plant in late December. The Bronco will gain new colors and features for the 2022 model year, including the Capable front bumper, special edition models, a manual transmission option with the Sasquatch package, and a roof rack for four-door Broncos equipped with the Sasquatch package.
I reserved day 2 last year. I ordered a 2 door BD in January of 2021.....like many...pushed to MY22. I really doubt I will even get mine until late into 2022, maybe Christmas 2022 and that all is dependent upon FORD resolving issues. If issues of any kind continue it could be into 2023. Quite frankly it is unacceptable and has been a failed launch. Ford can't blame this all on Covid or parts constraints either. I went ahead and ordered a Ranger Tremor and will maintain my Bronco order. I really hope to get my Tremor by this Christmas....I damn sure hope so. Then I need to re-order the Bronco in October and hope that price protection they promised is real....seems like changing features (bumper !!!) may be there way to get more money out of us. If that happens...I will be sending a long complaint letter into the CEO. I have owned Ford's since 1978-ish....loyal Ford Customer. Not much else to say....just disappointed.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I get a damn hammock this time next year for my 7/14 reservation Ford can keep it and shove it up their ass.
Are you sure? I heard there are supposed to be new colors available on the MY22 Hammocks.

Sponsored

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eff it Iā€™m ordering a softie when the order banks for ā€˜22 open
Probably doing the same. Wonder what this hard top prep kit is all about. I donā€™t even like this soft top - I think the Bestop fastback looks WAY better. But if I get a Bronco soonerā€¦

Doorsoff4ever

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram3500 diesel crew cab long bed on 37's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can think of one really good thing that has happened out of this. FCA has been pushed to factory option up the wrangler finally and now there is a 35" tire offroad package to match the sasquatch...Also its available immediately in whatever frigging top you want. I may order one of those and trade it in when my bronco arrives in 3 years..:LOL:

Ukon

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I thought it was pretty funny too. I could understand why people would frustrated but at least Ford is recognizing that this has been a long wait.

Swung by the dealership today on the way home to see if they had gotten their second demo unit in (they hadnā€™t). There was a particularly irate customer who was cussing out the sales manager and making all kinds of threats ranging from class action lawsuits to buying competitor products. Itā€™s like he felt if he yelled loud enough the sales manager could magically make his Bronco arrive faster.

I know folks are pissed, but wowā€¦ some people need to take a chill pill. Brought me back to my days working at KFC where customers would blow a gasket over getting pieces of chicken they felt were too small in their KFC bucket.
I really didnā€™t get too excited until they cancelled the color I ordered.
I wonder if I owed Ford the final $1100 on a car I had financed with them, and couldnā€™t produce it due to whatever miscellaneous hardship I incurred, if theyā€™d take a picture I had my grandkid color for them, or a hammock I picked up at the dollar store, rather than juice me with compounding interest and late fees.... how many years do you think theyā€™d let me get away with that?
Why is it that Ford sitting on my deposit money is somehow different?

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 7/14 Res and didn't even get a hammock?
A lot of them are still being mailed I think. I just got the fedex notification yesterday for my mysterious package from Ohio.
Sponsored